Hello there

5 Likes

vvGa7ov

6 Likes

Ur making a mockery of my Mijolito :rage:

7 Likes

Today’s topics are taking some surprising turns I must say :grin:

4 Likes

I’m waiting patiently for Urben’s next upload where he kills himself ingame with a flying Big One/explosive coffee pot (SA/SO of course).

Jokes aside, I am genuinely curious to see how the winners are incorporated into the game. It must be weird being able to interact with yourself in the game I would imagine.

3 Likes

Kinda wanted to knock @Urben out during gamescom with a fish, i guess this will be the next best thing

5 Likes

You definitely have a way of making it sound weird :smiley:

Ampburner, this forum’s founder, is in Sapienza as well, though I don’t know if it was just his name or also his physical appearance.

All I can say is that it’s a good job I didn’t win, way too good looking to be assassinated.

You know, we could change that before actually killing you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha! Most definitely, wouldn’t be that hard if I’m honest :rofl:

Sorry for bumping up the thread to ask this, but I am still curious. @CHAOS_AGENT_45, @Jack9mm, and @Urben, have you seen your in-game models in the bank level? Or perhaps in the special assignment missions?

If not, I guess we will see the in-game version of you enjoying sunbath on the beach when the resort map is released. :beach_umbrella: :tropical_drink:

5 Likes

We are not ingame yet, so the Resort it is. :smiley:

7 Likes

Aw so noone of you is Frank? :smiley:

6 Likes

Sadly not. Not unless Bob Ross won the Sniper competition.

12 Likes

That NPC really stands out right. Wonder why they went with a completely different look.

1 Like

well have you heard his dialogue? fits him completely :^)

2 Likes

No but I will be sure to listen in.

1 Like

Actually I’ve been wondering about this thing for a long time, I didn’t see our boys within the game anywhere

2 Likes

We’ve been wondering about it for a long time as well😄; the fact is, they’re keeping us is the dark just about as much as everyone else, which I like to an extent, but a little info upfront would have been nice - although I do understand why.

When we do get put in, I imagine we’ll have to find ourselves like everybody else, and since it’s mostly certain that we’ll be at the resort (and since @Urben will find all 3 of us in roughly 4 seconds) I’ll be more or less avoiding HMF that day til I discover my location on my own.

So, I suppose I’ll see you all on a warm, sandy beach, holding a whiskey double with a little straw umbrella in it🍹

8 Likes

Good luck mate, it may be quite dangerous in Resort.:laughing:

1 Like