So, I did a thing

I’m wondering how this will be compiled (sorry if I missed it). I’m thinking alphabetical order, but will you also include the NPCs pics? Like when you make a contract? Because I’m aware of a few NPCs that don’t have matching pics to their in-game models. I could check a couple things in Sapienza and AHBOS since that’s the only places that immediately come to mind where such an error exists.

2 Likes

I’m currently compiling it in a spreadsheet, so it can be ordered alphabetically, filtered out to include only those who smoke, or remove anyone with a moustache! I do want to eventually include pictures…

… but I had no idea that was an issue! Roughly how many does this affect, would you say?

Well, since I only know of 2 or 3… No telling how many more there are that I don’t know about.

Edit: Then again, that was in the 2016 version of the game.

1 Like

I’m actually starting in 2016, as there are slight personnel differences between 2016 and Legacy, I believe?

1 Like

I did around 400-500.
I actually put the console command to make everyone mortal and killed them as soon as I had data on them. the reason it was hard was because of the secondary NPC they were not unique in any kind.
every new game you load there can be a different secondary NPC they had a unique form ID though.
so had to go through many play through to gather data on every single form ID in the game.

2 Likes

Yeah. One thing is guard placement. Like in Sapienza around that one table by the (closed) shop on the upper level. In H1 there are 5 or 6, in H2 there’s only 2… And they’re probably relocated to different parts of the map, if not removed.

1 Like

Damn, that’s a good way of monitoring it, though! I considered doing something similar in my counting, but I’m including whether or not they’re an enforcer for each disguise, so they’re no good to me unconscious!

FUN FACT: the KGB Officer is not an enforcer for the KGB Officer disguise, and no-one bats an eyelid that there are suddenly two walking around together. Mitosis!

1 Like

Yeah, so I’m considering H2016 Sapienza and H2 Sapienza two completely separate levels for reasons such as this. Unless, when I have all the data on a level, it’s identical, in which case the work is done so I may as well consider them separate anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

Well, one time in Paris, I knocked out everyone on the level, just to drag their bodies all to the balcony (loaded with explosives) and watch them from below, as they flew around like confetti.
Just a shame you can’t knock them all out, drag them all into a closet, then simultaneously wake them all up, lol…

5 Likes

You will love this topic:

1 Like

Bullshit Angelina Jolie is in game what character is her in Paris ? Screenshot proof please.

1 Like

Here is the discord invite VtW2PMM. So join and we can chat voice chat.

I’ve had a couple of similar ideas to this, actually. Hoping to get them recorded some time this side of the rapture. :sweat_smile:

Quick update: while waiting for a video to render last night, I started on Paris (The Showstopper). Several hours later, I have full details (except for disguise enforcement) for about 25-30 NPCs in Paris, so almost 10% of the way there! I still haven’t finished everyone who starts out front, near the big fountain. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey m8, don’t forget this guy once you get to Mumbai! (Train Driver) You have to switch the train tracks to access him, only way.
20190531_020437

3 Likes

Hahaha, I’ll try not to! :joy:

I have never seen that contract before?

You still working on this?

1 Like

Very slowly! I’ve been working two jobs (usual one to pay bills etc, extra one to afford a holiday to Florida next year, assuming it still exists…) for the last few months, so all hobbies have ground to a halt. This will definitely be picked back up, though!

3 Likes