Some questions and suggestions

I missed the ICA coin and black winter suit in Hitman 2, I wonder if I still have the chance to get them again in Hitman 3? Also, will Hitman’s ETs be restarted in Hitman 3? Finally, I hope Hitman 3 can be pre-ordered as soon as possible, I can’t wait to spend money to pre-order it! :blush:

3 Likes

All these questions will remain unanswered for a while as we know nothing more than it’s been revealed here:

1 Like

You can just buy H1 and boot that up to get the coin and suit

Those are rewards for someone who played Elusive Target mission. Buy H1 now will give you the briefcase.

1 Like

Wrong.
As A93NT said, ICA Outstanding Performance Coin is awarded for those who eliminated most of their own Elusive Targets with SA rating in HITMAN 2016 game.
If one never played HITMAN 2016 game, he couldn’t get the coin. That coin was transfered to HITMAN 2 from HITMAN 2016 for those who obtained it. Those who didn’t get this coin in HITMAN 2016 can’t get it in HITMAN 2.

As for Back Winter Suit - it’s available for all players who killed any Elusive Target in HITMAN 2016.
That means if one never played HITMAN 2016, he couldn’t get this suit.
But if one killed 5 Elusive Targets with SA rating in HITMAN 2, he can get Winter Suit. It’s completely the same suit, but without a thingy (don’t know how to call it) on a collar

1 Like

Thank you very much! I played Hitman after Hitman 2. At that time, Hitman’s ETs had ended and no longer restarted, so I missed the coin and suit. So I hope to have the opportunity to get them again in Hitman 3, the lack of items is unacceptable for a collector like me :pensive:

Thank you very much! I played Hitman after Hitman 2. At that time, Hitman’s ETs had ended and no longer restarted, so I missed the coin and suit. So I hope to have the opportunity to get them again in Hitman 3, the lack of items is unacceptable for a collector like me :pensive: