Songs you LOVE (but are afraid to admit it)

I couldn’t find this on YouTube. Its either not available or its a completely different song very strange. This one is brilliant though enjoy :smiley: a classic sing you secretly love but it’s terrible.

5 Likes

Styx had some great stuff. I had Renegade on a 45 as a kid and played it over and over and over in parent’s basement.

girly hipster tune is my shit

2 Likes

… good of you not to give a fuck mate… else I would try…

Wow, that was pretty great. Never really heard anything like that. Although I don’t expose myself to alot of different music, which is a bad thing. On the plus side, I don’t expose myself to people in public, which is a good thing. So it all balances out.:yum:

2 Likes

Every Song In Vice City

2 Likes

I’d tell you what I like, what I really, really, like. But I’m too afraid.

Omg yes. Another guilty pleasure. I never realized how many songs from Europe I’ve enjoyed till I started this thread.

And then there’s this one that just gets stuck in your head no matter how hard you thump it with you fists.

5 Likes

Toni Basil- Hey Mickey!

1 Like

Do it! I wanna know

fefefbsefheshfeshbf

I was wondering if my response to your post was gonna get a “like” from anyone. I was cracking up out loud typing it. Thanks.

And you are afraid to admit it? :smiley: Mr. Roboto is top…

1 Like

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends…

1 Like

Still one of my favorite bands

Good stuff man. I always enjoyed how Scary Spice showed us just how cold it was on the set of that music video haha.

2 Likes

I listen to instrumentals more than songs though (movie soundtracks, New Age etc.) cuz I tend to look too much into lyrics and then start having random thoughts. :grin:

2 Likes

Only for the beat, though. I kinda blocked out the lyrics.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, love, love love Gwen Stefani. My taste falls outside the “popular” views on body type. Petite, slim, athletic. Basically, small from head to toe is what I find sexy. Some good music there too.

Milla Jovovich, Keira Knightley, Charlize Theron - all amazing beauties.

This shit is bananas

2 Likes