SONKO Challenges

What are SONKO Challenges?

Simply put: Suit Only, No Knock-Out.
Each challenge is based on a contract that requires you to take out, ideally, one to three tricky targets. Optionally it may require you to use, acquire, and/or transport a weapon that is going to be quite a challenge whilst wearing your suit. The contract must have the optional complications: No Disguise Changes and No Pacifications.

It’s not going to be for everyone, but hopefully it will be enjoyed by a number of us who like to play with these self-imposed restrictions.

Who designs the contracts?

Anyone can submit a contract. However you must complete an existing SONKO Challenge and provide proof of completion via a video or a screenshot of your scorecard. This is to ensure that we keep a good submission to play ratio. After you’ve completed the contract, and provided proof, you can check this post to find the next available #ID and claim it. After that, the ID belongs to you, but please ensure that you submit your challenge as soon as is reasonably possible. It is the hope that members on other platforms will re-create the contracts.

SONKO Challenges

Links to the existing challenges can be found below; click ID number to jump to post and get contract details.

• #1: Euler13 / Santa Fortuna (see this post)
  • #2: Franz / ICA Facility
  • #3: Euler 13 / Miami
  • #4: Ibbe040 / Mumbai
  • #5: ILikeGAMESish / Isle of Sgàil
  • #6: Euler 13 / Colorado
  • #7: Franz / Paris
  • #8: Yellow_ZR1 / Bangkok by Night
  • #9: Tigh Himes / Whittleton Creek
  • #10: Euler13 / Isle of Sgàil
  • #11: Toto / Sapienza by Night (The Icon)
  • #12: Franz / Sapienza
  • #13: Euler13 / Paris
  • #14: clckr / Hokkaido
  • #15: Toto / Marrakesh by Night (A House Built on Sand)
  • #16: Ibbe040 / Mumbai
  • #17: Franz / Marrakesh
  • #18: Euler13 / Miami
  • #19: Club47 / Isle of Sgàil
  • #20: Toto / Santa Fortuna
  • #21: MrWaterhandle / Paris
  • #22: Euler13 / Sapienza by Sunset (Landslide)
  • #23: Franz / Bangkok
  • #24: clckr (Pending)
  • #25: Ed ll3 / Colorado

SONKO Challenge #1 - Santa Fortuna

Xbox: 3-12-4424368-05
PS4: 2-12-7656595-63 (Thanks, @Ibbe040)
PC: 1-12-7073359-04 (Thanks, @ArjabRoy)

Item Location: I don’t think the Barber Razor is on Hitmanmaps, so if you’re looking for it you can find it in Hector Delgado’s bathroom.

Good hunting, 47s. :wink:

15 Likes

Very good idea :+1:

SONKO CHALLENGE #1

PS4: 2-12-7656595-63

4 Likes

Love the idea, my favorite kind of runs!!

1 Like

Challenge completed! :smile:
Thank you, @Ibbe040 for recreating challenge #1 on PS4!

Thoughts:

It’s so exciting to infiltrate Delgado’s mansion! And thanks to this contract, I learned that there is a small area which I won’t be compromised by guards between the mansion and the coconut field. The final part (lab) is kinda tricky, since people outside the lab can see through those small windows. And eventually, gaining SA rating is quite satisfying on this one!

Currently I do not have any idea of the next challenge, though. So if anyone has an idea, complete this one and feel free to create the next challenge!

6 Likes

Will try to make a new one early this week.
Started at village bar with 3 coins and scrambler. Took 3 more coins at the bar. Made my way to the temple, sneaked past guards and hippo up to Hector’s bathroom. Jumped out the window, took the route by garage to the jacuzzi to the little tunnel next to the water using some coins when necessary. Scrambled my way into the lab, one more coin to keep both targets apart, hid in closet, escaped with helicopter distracting one last coca field worker with a coin.

Some brushes with almost spotted but made it in the end. Very happy to have worked out a strategy, though it’s not very fast. Will check out others runs now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh yes, forgot to claim! I claim SONKO CHALLENGE #2 :smiley:

2 Likes

I should also clarify, that you don’t necessarily need to create a contract. Completing one in this thread earns you the right to create one of your own.

I’m looking forward to more of these.

Here’s my take on the challenge I created…

SONKO Challenge #1 (3.26)

6 Likes

Definitely a fan of the Suit Only, No KO runs. I doubt I’m going to have any bright ideas when it comes to creating any, but I’ll try to play as many as I can :+1:

SONKO Challenge #1 (2:36)

9 Likes

SONKO Challenge 2 is up!

Xbox contract ID: 3-01-6156001-09
PS4 contract ID: 2-01-4671737-21 (thank you, @Yellow_ZR1)

Will try to make one for every map, so starting at the beginning :smiley:

5 Likes

Contract recreated on PS4. ID: 2-01-4671737-21

And I have just completed! With some close calls and bad aim at the last target. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m away from the XB1 until Saturday so I’ll give it a go then!

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #2 (3.10)

I decided to go for fibre wire kills on all targets. Enjoy…

5 Likes

You guys make it look so easy :sweat_smile:creating that contract took me twenty tries. Will upload video. Hope you enjoyed the challenge!

3 Likes

It’s a shame most distractions on this current version are ‘broken’ - at least pisto-distro is somewhat reliable.

Nice contract @Franz. Not been on the ICA Facility for a very long time, but this – with the added criteria – was a blast.

9 Likes

That is some very impressive aiming, as well great choices of where to make them drop dead. Didn’t even know your first kill starts off on the left. Good job!

1 Like

For completeness sake, this is how I had originally conceived it. Nowhere as fast as Ed or Euler, as I don’t tend to use pistol distractions and don’t mind waiting once in a while, so my approach is a bit more boring. Up to the second target my run is pretty much the same as Yellow_ZR1, I only added a different extraction which also makes my run the slowest so far, though I improved my time with one full minute while making this video. Thanks for recreating this on Playstation by the way, Yellow!

Hoping someone will claim SONKO #3 soon :smiley:

4 Likes

As no one else has I’ll take #3, but maybe @Ed_ll3 might consider treating us to one of his creations? Could we tempt you to take #4, Ed?

Also, I thought this would appeal to @immadummee47, given it’s pretty much his preferred style of play?

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m not that motivated to make contracts at the minute though, so don’t want to commit without having something good in mind; will have a look around the maps and see if anything sparks (either for four, or further down the line).

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #3 - Miami

Xbox: 3-11-5310002-05
PS4: 2-11-3443147-55 (Thanks, @CHAOS_AGENT_45)

Weapon Location: Gym on top floor of Kronstadt building, next to helipad
Target Location: Far end of stands. Handing around just before the porta-loo area

8 Likes

That was a lot of fun!

6 Likes