SONKO Challenges

hello i have recreated the SONKO Challenge #7 on PC
ID : 1-02-2389150-29
Have Fun !!
(I am french so the picture is in french)

2 Likes

I did the SONKO Challenge #10 so now i can submit a SONKO Challenge right ?
I did it in 5:58 i am not very fast

5 Likes

Yes! #11 was not yet claimed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s okay with screenshots being in other language, and it looks like targets’ names are the same across other language versions.

Just curious, “Cliche” can’t be a real French surname, can it?

Dupuis yes because my math teacher is called like that :rofl: so Cliche i think yes

1 Like

Hi I create THE SONKO Challenge #11
ID : 1-05-3358727-29
Platform : PC
3 targets 1 at the begining, 1 at the cafe and 1 civilian
I did it in 3:16
Enjoy !

7 Likes

Just to confirm: Corde de piano is fiber wire in French, isn’t it? :thinking:

1 Like

yes it is and pistolet is pistol

Okay, got it! Recreating on PS4 now…

3 Likes

thank you <3 I hope you will like it

It’s on now! #11 for PS4: 2-05-9833497-21

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #11

Xbox: 3-05-7548242-05

4 Likes

Thank you Yellow and Euler hope you like it this 11th SONKO Challenge
there is my strat :

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #11 (2.44)

It was nice to go back to Sapienza by Night. Good contract, @Toto. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I just noticed I’ve not completed one contract in The Icon. Looking fwrd to playing it tmrw :+1:

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #11 3:59

Great contract, felt very satisfying to complete. I was struggling for quite a while with a bit of rng, if that guard grabs the case immediately after I throw it then I have enough time to reach the third target without the coins. But the rng became too much, so I resorted to the coin delay.

4 Likes

SONKO Challenge #11 (05:19)

I completed the challenge before watching anybody’s playthrough, so I later realized something to improve:
  1. I didn’t bring the ICA19 F/A Stealth to kill the third target, it sure seemed to be useful to unlock the basement door.
  2. Proximity Teaser seemed to be more efficient. From @Toto and @Euler13’s playthrough, I can’t quite understand how did you throw it and electrocute the second target without a puddle. So I have to overflow the sink.

Anyway, nice challenge, Toto! The electrocution method is quite a hard one. :+1:

3 Likes

You don’t need a puddle for an enforcer. They will pick it up because they think it’s a weapon and if it’s the proximity taser, then it kills them at that spot. Sometimes using the remote taser is better because once they’ve picked it up you can activate it at a later stage. This is useful because you can kill them in a less public area or sometimes that could be the intention: it could create panic at a location to your advantage.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. The guard-killing taser method sounds quite handy. Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

I thought tasers just subdued if not in contact with water. Should clearly experiment more