And there is my strat I hope you will like it

6 Likes

#15 can be played on PS4 now: 2-07-1031978-21

5 Likes

SONKO Challenge #15 (2:02)

@Toto

5 Likes

Tomorrow I hope @Euler13 will relaese the #13

You gotta be patient, man. I am sure Euler will come up with a good challenge eventually. How about playing some contracts from other HMF members while waiting?

Meanwhile, let me put my playthough of challenge #15 here:

SONKO Challenge #15 (02:25)

Not too much different from yours and @rattleshnake’s strategies, but I do bring my own silenced SMG, with the Phantom Suit from a recent grinding of Ghost Mode. :slight_smile:
6 Likes

Ahhhhhh give the suit to me plsssssssss :rage:

SONKO Challege #13 - Paris

Xbox: 3-02-3788524-05
PC: 1-02-1016611-29 (Thank you, @Toto)
PS4: 2-02-747598-21 (Cheers, @Yellow_ZR1)

I spent a long time on this playing with multiple targets. I knew I wanted the sabre, but I was struggling to find the right choice of targets. In the end I surprised myself by going for a single target. Even though it’s not too difficult, I hope you enjoy it. Done with style you should feel very bad-ass when you pull it off. The first challenge is obtaining the sabre, the next challenge is to get to the target. There are two quite different approaches: risky versus safe, with no obvious advantage for either. So I’m really interested to see how you approach it.

[edit]
Target: Julee is in the auction area, standing outside the auction room on the corridor chatting with a man that Diana will come to talk with; I think his name is Po?
[/edit]

5 Likes

who is julee ? …

Alright thank you…

Can we put a saber in a briefcase ?

You can. :wink: That’s the “safe” approach I mentioned. Otherwise you can put it on your back: the risky approach.

cui cui oh look a bird has something in his beak oh but that’s the id of the #13 on pc :wink:
1-02-1016611-29

2 Likes

I’m gonna go for risky! When creating #7 I also toyed with the Sabre idea without knowing that it could be put in a briefcase, so that should help.

I already did #15 but basically had to resort to do, in broad strokes, what Toto did. The target near the school can only realistically be killed when he goes off to pee pretty early in the game, without two women coming near, and you have to kill him last since you can’t hide his body, so the window is very small.

3 Likes

From what I remember from that guy he can be lured by a simple coin. I think he stays there unlike so many in the school area.

Anyway, I need to catch up on some of these. Did #1 this week btw, I really liked the transition between areas for stealth.

3 Likes

He can, but there are many other people around, also upstairs. When he goes to pee he is closest, but when he doesn’t usually someone from upstairs comes down to check. But you’re right, I’m sure it’s doable!

To make sure we’re talking about the same spot to lure him to, I was thinking of luring him to the place he goes to take that pee, not luring him to the upper level. Not sure how practical that is in that contract, but I remember him coming over multiple times when I wanted to lure other people when making contracts :smile:

There is my strat I did not do the safe method i did not do the risky method i did THE VERY RISKY METHOD i take 4:05 but that was funny for me

6 Likes

Something for #13 (safe mode :smile:):

Had to move the FE a little; if you shoot it while in the bracket, Julee and Po Dameron seem to stay panicked for a good while (despite being 3 floors up).

:+1: @Euler13

5 Likes

#13 is ready to go on PS4: 2-02-747598-21

4 Likes