SONKO Challenges

SONKO Challenge #18 (03:12)

Peek-a-boo trick is really handy in this one. :smiling_imp:
6 Likes

Nice run! :blush: Now I know how bad I know my way around Miami :joy: Peekaboo is my newly favorite lure tactic but I still have to practice it :smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you will definitely know these maps better. In your run, I was impressed when the scientist target saw the dead body and ran to the toilet. Although it seemed like you did not intend to do so, that’s a pretty good way to distract the target. :wink:

2 Likes

It surprised me he saw the body at all :smile: He was really random…sometimes he saw the body and told the guards (though sometimes they just ignored him!!!), sometimes he didn’t and sometimes he did, what he did in my uploaded run :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

I would like to claim Challenge #19 btw, if that’s fine with everyone :blush: I have some ideas to test, but I hope to have it up till next week

3 Likes

I get my SONK on from time to time.

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #19 is online on PS4 :slight_smile:

ID PS4 2-21-8907640-93
ID Xbox 3-21-2062606-05 Thanks @Euler13!
ID PC 1-21-1446787-54 Thanks @MrWaterhandle!
ID PC Saber only, 1-21-4414086-29 Thanks @Toto!

Hope you like it guys! I used the Saber it’s in the Constant’s office for all kills, but if you’re feeling fancy, you can try to grab the Katana in the gallery, which I didn’t manage to do SASO :joy::roll_eyes:

Constantin is the Butler in the tower, Christy is the harpist next to Janus’ casket and Toby Fletcher is the guard in front of the security room with the recordings, on the second floor in the building, where you can go through the crates to look for the burial dagger

8 Likes

Here’s my take on #18. Peek-a-boo for the win! :wink:

SONKO Challenge #18 (2.08)

5 Likes

Your contract take 1 hour to do

• (Try) to get the saber : 5mn

• Eliminate Constantin : 10mn

• Eliminate Christy : 5mn

• Eliminate Toby : 10mn

• And try to not get spotted : 30mn AHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Really? :sweat_smile: It took me about 13min, when creating the contract and I wasn’t hurrying…haven’t done a run on it yet tho :thinking:

I tried at least a few approaches for Constantin (even if the Constant decides to be a troll :roll_eyes:) and Toby (Did you get the right guy? He’s standing next to a gramophone, I might add that to the description)

Hint for the saber: To get the saber quickly start at the Keep and bring a suitcase and a throwable illegal item

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #19 (05:31)

@Club47 This is certainly a challenging… challenge, especially the butler target. But once I figured out the route, things went pretty smooth. :sunglasses:

Give it another try, @Toto. It might not be as difficult as you thought.

2 Likes

Well done! I was aiming for a challenging contract of course, but I mean, you’re all up to it - I‘ve seen what you can do :blush:

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #19

3-21-2062606-05 (Xbox)

This took me quite a few tries just to recreate. I’m looking forward to playing this challenging contract, @Club47. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

SONKO Challenge #19
1-21-4414086-29 (PC)
Now i try to do a different method than you @Yellow_ZR1

3 Likes

Oh there is a bug in the contract we need to eliminate christy and toby with the saber but im too lazy to rerecreated it so for pc players you will need to eliminate these two targets with saber. Sorry @Club47

1 Like

That’s how I did it anyways :joy:, I just changed it to leave room for creativity …I’ll put a disclaimer that the PC version is all Saber kills :smile:

1 Like

Hi @Euler13 I would like to claim the 20 thank you !

4 Likes

I have the #20 in my pocket but i will submit it in two days for you to do the #19 first :wink:

1 Like

What is the bug you’re referring to? I’m up for trying to recreate it on PC, probably tomorrow.

2 Likes

If you do it, I’ll add your ID to my original post as well
@Toto I don’t think you have to wait to post your challenge #20, #16 and #17 were posted back to back, if I remember correctly (and I still need/want to do them) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As @Club47 said, you don’t have to wait. If you’ve got something we’d love to see it. :+1:

3 Likes