SONKO Challenges

The range of throwing items is always the same. The muffin has no “extra range”. But the range is pretty huge when you stand on higher postions than your targets. You could kill the musician target from your starting position (Keep) and also from the top balcony of the castle (where the constant starts).
Here is are some samples on how long range throws work:

7 Likes

Did #5 finally. Will upload it later.
So what remains are #1, and #6-20.
16 remaining challenges. Damn, there’s a lot of work to be done, lol.

2 Likes

Consider it claimed. We’ll look forward to see what you come up with. :+1:

2 Likes

I hope i am eligible now to create a contract.
But in future maybe. I’ll see if i come up with something good.

6 Likes

You certainly are eligible :smiley: Whenever you’re ready, just claim a challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nothing fancy for this one, I just wanted to build a contract with a string of targets where the kills can be chained, with multiple start/exit options, and that doesn’t take too long to set up (to allow for grinding if that’s your preference).

First thought was to go Tanto only, as we haven’t had one of those yet. However, I wasn’t sure how many people would have it unlocked outside of the core/forum players. Was then going to leave it as melee of choice, but tweaked it for full freedom of approach (and varied difficulty) in the end.

SONKO #25

Targets:

Summary

ST25

Contract IDs:
PC - 1-09-8598348-54 (Thanks @MrWaterhandle)
PS4 - 2-09-2272660-63 (Thanks @Ibbe040)
XB1 - 3-09-5839556-88

Apologies if Colorado isn’t your bag (I still love it… except for the pink hue… and the music after selecting targets :neutral_face: :cowboy_hat_face:).

10 Likes

5 targets! Bold :smile:

I am going to guess any method will definately help with chaining kills. I think anyone not into Colorado doesn’t enjoy SONKO contracts anyway.

Any information on the targets location?

1 Like

Never really got the hate which built up for 5 target contracts through S1; I’ve always enjoyed the extra depth that amount can add (though appreciate if people are selecting targets spread cross huge maps with a bunch of restrictions it can become really tedious).

And yeah, sorry, I completely forgot to include the target info (added now).

I think it’s all relative with how difficult/far away the targets are. I’m into the idea as it’s a little different in that way from the previous contracts.

I’ll see if I can maybe try to recreate it tomorrow, otherwise it’ll be the weekend.

1 Like

I watched your run on my #4 contract. Well done.

You are eligible to create a SONKO when you have posted atleast 1 vid/image of you completing a SONKO, which you obviously have. Good luck

3 Likes

SONKO #25 for PC: 1-09-8598348-54

Even just shooting the targets in order of appearance to upload the contract without dying was a slight challenge :smile: Will give it a proper go sometime soon.

4 Likes

I would like to claim #24.

Here’s a run of SONKO #21 by @MrWaterhandle

6 Likes

The target order is deliberately jumbled/random/not really an indication of a specific path, but thank you very much for taking the time to recreate it like that. I’ll add the IDs to the previous post in a sec.

Hopefully it’s not too tricky; while Colorado can be a bit of a tightrope walk, once you have a route in place it’s not so bad. :wink:

1 Like

If @Yellow_ZR1 isn’t faster than me (as he always is :smirk:), I can recreate #25 tomorrow for PS4

3 Likes

I’m gonna boot up ps4 very soon anyways so I can do it…if Yellow haven’t already lol.

4 Likes

That would be nice, I’m too tired right now, had a long week…just playing around a bit casually tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

SONKO #25
PS4: 2-09-2272660-63

4 Likes

Thank you. And @Club47, too! I was going to recreate it last night, but the forum server didn’t go up until my usual sleep time. I am glad you recreated it, and will play it soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

SONKO #1

So this one was fun. Main problem was getting razor unnoticed. lol
Also my main run was 4,29 mins, but i haven’t recorded it, so this recorded run is 4,43 mins. but never mind
great.

5 Likes

SONKO #5

This was really a great contract @ILikeGAMESish
Only had some trouble with Block and The Constant, but after some testing I did what I did in the video
I hope you will like it…

4 Likes