SONKO Challenges

Sure. Moving fire axe from one place on the map to another in suit is hard.
And dont get me wrong, i would like to see sonko in FC. I already did some of them from this thread, enjoyed ot, and i will do all of them in time.

4 Likes

Vanishing Act is a SONKO.

I doubt IOI will dedicate multiple FC slots at a time to the same playstyle, to be honest.

1 Like

:blush: That is a challenge in itself…I don‘t think I‘ll manage to do all of them, I‘m happy if I can somehow keep up if the current ones :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

The acronym SONKO should be kept as it is in my opinion. It doesn’t sound bad at all. If IOI were to use it in an “official” document or video, they could always say the whole title “Suit Only No Knock Out”.

SONKO Challenge #18 - 1:53 SA

4 Likes

SONKO Challenge #25 (1.28)

@Ed_ll3: This was blooming marvellous! The number of options were staggering and it’s great to see every suited starting location being used by all of us.

5 Likes

SONKO Challenge 23

No kill method restrictions but there’s a nice Sapper’s Axe lying around near Hans Graub’s route :wink:

Not my favorite map, but I did announce I was counting on going through them all.

I don’t think there are any other “captains” (guards with a cap) on this map, but these two should provide somewhat of a challenge.

Hope you like!

Xbox ID: 3-08-0445161-09
PS4 ID: 2-08-2071881-21
(cheers @Yellow_ZR1)
PC ID: pending

Targets: Hans doing rounds in the basement. Ratsami mostly drinking coffee in the guard shack behind the hotel.

6 Likes

edit: nevermind forgot to put complication for no ko

Sonko #6
This one was a problem because i was constantly being seen while killing the first target. But oh well…

3 Likes

#23 is ready for PS4: 2-08-2071881-21 :wink:

7 Likes

Will try it today.

1 Like

SONKO #7
Good one. I maybe I could spare a few seconds, but never mind lol

4 Likes

SONKO #23 @Franz @Yellow_ZR1

Good one, man.
Targets were not difficult at all, but that chick in the backyard kept seeing me when I used lethal syringe on the officer. It took me probably 6 times to get it done, lol

4 Likes

Here’s something for #23. @Franz

Nice contract with a lot of different options. I’ll go back and run it clean if I get some time, as it’s quite heavy on instinct. And no clue what’s going on with the zero progression at the end (maybe disconnected from the server? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:).

6 Likes

SONKO #8 @Yellow_ZR1

Cool challenge man
Actually not that difficult, but sneaking arount was quite a fun
Hope you will like my run.

3 Likes

SONKO #9 @Tigh_Himes

Good challenge, but game crashed while climbing over the fence with the hatchet in the briefcase, so I had tu throw it, lol
Hope you will like it.

5 Likes

@Franz SONKO Challenge #23 1:49

7 Likes

@rattleshnake
Amazing run. Same route i took, but a lot faster.
Great.

1 Like

PC ID contract : 1-08-7177599-76

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #23 - SA - 1:13

6 Likes

SONKO Challenge #23 - 1:06 SA

6 Likes