SONKO Challenges

Can I claim #26
It will be in Sapienza

4 Likes

As long as you did a challenge you can make one, and you’ve done plenty :smile:

Haven’t had time to catch up on these but I will eventually.

3 Likes

I was just checking if anyone claimed #26
Contract is almost done and it will be live for PS4 very soon.
Btw i’ve done all sonko so far, except the bank one :frowning:

1 Like

Not too worry. #26 is rightfully yours! As soon as I saw your post I added a place holder to the first post in this thread. When you’ve completed it I’ll update the list with a direct link to the post where you have the contact details. You’re soon to be immortalised among the other SONKO creators. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #24

Xbox 3-24-4469151-05

6 Likes

Thank you man. It means to me. Really does.
I must emphasize one thing for all community. This IS my first contract ever created. Ever. So i am sorry if it has some flaws.
Maybe it is a bit long but i am sure you guys and girls will find faster approach.

Sonko #26
PS4 2-03-5590181-47
Xbox 3-03-9260803-05 thanks @Euler13
PC 1-03-9764106-60 thanks @sAndK

Targets are well known to all of us.
Elimination method is Battle axe, melee.

Enjoy.
I will upload my run later of course.

6 Likes

Wow, this one looks intense!
Intense is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sure is.
@Euler13 please remove word “pending” from the 1st post. :smile:

1 Like

Done, and done…

SONKO Challenge #26

Xbox 3-03-9260803-05

4 Likes

Wow, that was fast. Cant wait to see your run. :slight_smile:
Xbox id added to my post. Major thanks, man.

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #24 (1.37)

This took a lot of experimentation to get the weapon placement and timing just right. I was pleased with the end result, especially as this was my first contract on the new map! Nice contract, @clckr. :+1:

5 Likes

PC ID for SONKO #26: 1-03-9764106-60

3 Likes

My attempt at SONKO #24 (1:58)
Thanks @clckr and @Euler13 :heart:

4 Likes

SONKO Challenge #26 (7.22)

@djukak: This was possibly the toughest yet and might be one of my longest runs in quite some time. I’m especially looking forward to seeing how others handle Jingles. He’s a right troll as he ignores bumps and distractions most of the time. It took me a long time to figure out a trick to get some alone time with him, me, and the battle axe. The method I used is not 100% reliable and on this run it took two attempts to get his attention, but given it takes nearly 7 minutes to get to this point, I’ll take what I got after everything previously went as smooth as expected. I hope you enjoy it and I’m eager to see other runs.

5 Likes

My attempt on #26:

It was quite a long run. The kill on Caruso was similar to @Euler13’s, with a main difference being the approach on the street performer. At the 05:25 mark, you can see me detonate Lil’ Flashy to have a chance to poison his bottle.

Not too hard, but it did take some patience, @djukak. :wink::+1:

5 Likes

@Euler13 @Yellow_ZR1

Great runs guys. I will upload my run later today when i come home from work, and it is 11.37 mins long.
My Caruso kill was a bit different as I used telescope to lure him. Street performer, as Euler13 said was so incosistent. I used coins to lure him, but had to wait probably 1 minute to start luring, because two NPCs were standing on that corner and they eventually went for coins. So i had to wait for them to leave that place.
I am impressed by your runs guys, i hope you enjoyed it even though its a bit long, and cant wait to see some other videos.

3 Likes

SONKO #26 - 5:37

Played that very poorly (missed cycles, missed the fast exit, janky movements) but I have no intention of retrying, I already have four hours of footage of me bashing my head and this is apparently the best I can do.
I particularly hate Caruso’s bodyguards’ behaviors, they can tell where he is at all times despite the distractions, and unless you hide his body in a container, they’ll find it even after a clean kill like he has a tracker on him. I had a setup for a clean < 2 minutes kill but there is no way you can leave the corpse laying there even outside of NPC pathing.
The street performer is just stupid, I have no idea how to kill him quicker than this. Poisoning the drink is too cycle dependant and even then, he takes like 20 seconds to drink and the emetic animation+walk takes another 30 easily.

5 Likes

@sAndK

Omg man, that was fantastic. You did it in almost half of my time. I am truly impressed.

@Euler13 @Yellow_ZR1 @sAndK

Here is my original run on #26.
Now that i’ve seen yours i see I could spare some time in different approach, but oh well.
Most time i’ve lost between 8,20 and 10,00 mins waiting for that two guys by the door to move, because they always interupten my coin lure of the street performer.
Still, since this is my first contract ever it is ok i assume, and i’m glad you guys had fun with it.
I’m looking forward for other contracts.

2 Likes

I hadn’t realised it was your first contract ever. It certainly had a lot going for it and does justice to the SONKO challenge theme.

I would say, however, that Jingles probably wasn’t the best choice of target, simply because there is no reliable, clean method to lure him. I didn’t like that I used the repeated audio distraction exploit and I’m sure that @sAndK would have preferred not to have used a “cookie trail” lure. I really liked @Yellow_ZR1’s Lil’ Flash distraction method. :+1: But, again, he had to ensure no other people were nearby, wait afterwards for all the chaos to subside, then for Jingles to complete another performance cycle before going to drink.

5 Likes