SONKO Challenges

SONKO CHALLENGE #4 (08:22)

This surely was a challenging one, especially the crow’s hideout exit complication. I kinda got trapped when I realized I have to shoot my explosive phone to distract guards at the exit. Anyway, getting it done SA! :wink:

One question though: is it eligible to use sniper rifle in SONKO challenges? I plan to use it in #5.

6 Likes

Absolutely! The only rules are to remain in your suit and no knockouts. Otherwise, anything goes.

2 Likes

I meant to post this last night: crashed out. :sleeping:

Was going to run it a bit more to get the time down and tidy it up, but the head turn is way too random. Nice contract Ish, lots of options; I wonder if there’s a better route, going Axel-Jeb-Muriel with a boat exit.

5 Likes

I see SONKO number 6 is taken, but I’d like to claim #7 if I may :slight_smile:

As the topic gets bigger, the opening post could maybe be used as an inventory of the SONKO contracts created so far?

4 Likes

Great idea! I’ve updated the first post and I’ll do my best to keep it up-to-date.

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #6 - Colorado

Please don’t hate me for using Colorado! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Xbox: 3-09-4689478-05
PS4: 2-09-4084816-63 (Cheers, @Ibbe040)

Targets: Jacbo is outside greenhouse next to gun bench and Kory is inside the hut where Rose goes to wash his hands.

5 Likes

Two for the price of one, because

SONKO Challenge #7

is also ready! It’s set in Paris.

Xbox contract ID: 3-02-1378185-09
PS4 contract ID: 2-02-6833489-63 (thank you @Ibbe040)
PC contract ID: 1-02-2389150-29 (thank you @Toto)

Targets: Andre is in the attic security room, behind a computer. Tristan is in the basement security room, behind a computer.

5 Likes

Im receating Colorado in a few. If Paris isn’t recreated by the time I’m done then I’ll recrate that one too

Btw. Eulers run on #5 was just too good.

2 Likes

PS4: 2-09-4084816-63

My creation run actually went very smooth. I got good hopes on this one.

PS4: 2-02-6833489-63

5 Likes

SONKO Challenge #6 (2.55)

4 Likes

Had a quick go at Colorado but wasn’t recording, as we’re going out in a sec.

Water tower start-pokey-pokey-boat exit (1:40)

Fun contract but sure there’s better; will have another try at a few different things tomorrow.

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #6 (1:01) :+1:

6 Likes

SONKO CHALLENGE #5 (05:24)

This is a fun one! All three targets are very distinct, so as soon as I saw one of them is Jabediah, I knew I would snipe the gas tank nearby. Easy accident kill! :sunglasses:

SONKO CHALLENGE #6 (02:56)

I used to be afraid of suit only run in Colorado, but now feeling more confident! One thing worth mentioned is every time I restarted, Kory’s partner’s routine (leaning on two different tables) would be different. So I feel pretty lucky to not be seen.

SONKO CHALLENGE #7 (04:59)

This one took me the most time to get a successful SA, but it’s worth it! The most annoying part would be two guards in the basement level. In one of my attempts, although one of them is injected with emetic poison, he still saw me trespassing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: So in my final try, I had to wait for him being sick to proceed.
6 Likes

SONKO Challenge #7

I really enjoyed this one :+1:

Edit: ok…that’s freaky.
I finished it in 4:19 and the date yesterday was 4/19 :eyes:

4 Likes

Hello, everyone! I have an idea for this challenge series, mind if I take the #8 spot?

3 Likes

It’s difficult to get much console time at the minute, with it being Easter and the school holidays, so excuse the poor quality (this is a pretty ropey run: first SA on it and instinct-heavy).

:fr: :heart: :+1: @Franz

5 Likes

Okay, here goes!

SONKO Challenge #8 (Bangkok)

PS4: 2-16-0222114-21
Xbox: 3-16-2627511-05 (Thanks, @Euler13)
PC: 1-16-7591289-54 (Thanks, @MrWaterhandle )

Weapon Location: In a bedroom of the king suite, where you can also find a guitar to play.
Target Location: Everyone knows him, everyone loves him (well, except his girlfriend). It’s the one and only Jeff! He’s in a bathroom of the queen suite, arguing with his girlfriend.

6 Likes

Was wondering about that too. And first i thought it’s impossbile. Then i started to test different approaches, kills and timings. And finally found a good route from start to boat.
Was constantly improving this strategy with different kill methods. Started at 3:00 (Chandelier, Gas, Gas) and got it down now to 2:37 :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

Great contract @ILikeGAMESish
6 Likes

Xbox: 3-16-2627511-05

This is a really tough contract! :astonished:

5 Likes

I thought there would be something with that kind of route; just had that nagging feeling as I was playing through. Beautifully done Chaos – that slo-mo propane finish. :yum:

3 Likes