SONKO Challenges

You certainly can, assuming #34 is a number that you’d particularly like to use. But if you don’t care about numbers, then currently #32 is unclaimed.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

Very impressive! You only need to do one to stake a claim on one of your own. Would you like to claim a number? If you do, then @Sniff said he wanted #34, but I’m not sure if he realised that #32 was free. Let’s wait to see which he prefers, then you can have the other one. I always try to keep the first post in this thread (click “SONKO Challenges” at the top to go directly to the first post).

1 Like

Just to confirm…

@Hernandez-06-FCB has claimed #32.
@Sniff has claimed #34.

2 Likes

Cool beans.

This text will be blurred

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Write the locations of the targets so pc and xbox players can recreate.

1 Like

1 Like

I followed the target video order, which I realised after is different to your target briefing order. Oh, well. I have to say this looks very, very difficult. I killed quite a few non-targets just to re-create it! :astonished: So I’ll be interested to see how this is tackled to get SA rating. I’ve figured out how to get to three of them, but two of them have me stumped currently.

SONKO Challenge #32: Xbox 3-01-2803019-05

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s Sobczak and Kamiński.

6 Likes

I think I’m going to enjoy playing this one a bit for because of the freedom.

SONKO Challenge #35: Xbox 3-02-2969842-05

4 Likes

I just did your first sonko.
Will upload it but my speed sucks so it will take some time.
One constructive observation.
I think 5 targets are too many.
3 is optimal, at least imo.

4 Likes

@Hernandez-06-FCB: When you get a chance, it helps if you can go back to your post where you first presented the contract and copy in the ID for any other platforms. In the very first post of this thread I add links to the post where the SONKO Challenge appears and members use this to determine quickly and easily if the contract has been re-created on their respective platform. It saves them having to scroll down several posts to find that it has or hasn’t been made.

3 Likes

Some of the great sonko are one or two targets.
Some have 3 or 4
Rarely 5
Your contracts are good, paris especially
But maybe 5 targets were a bit too much
Gameplay wise.

2 Likes

SONKO #33 @Yellow_ZR1

So finally I did it. And time is not bad at all.
This was probably hardest contract yet. So much planning involved and a bit of luck.
I hope you will like my run.
Good job man.

3 Likes

SONKO #32 @Hernandez-06-FCB

This contract was cool. It was nice to revisit ICA facility.
It took me few tries. I hope you will like it.
Also please posto your run :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

SONKO #35 @Hernandez-06-FCB

This contract was really fun. But like I said yesterday it could be even funnier with 4 targets. This because guard at the pier added nothing to the contract and killing him, even though was easy, took me 50 seconds to reach him, elimitate, and retreat. If you watch my video you will understand.

Anyway, i am glad yet another player joined sonko. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.