SONKO Challenges

i really enjoyed playing for the first time a SONKO contract.

would like to claim #36

6 Likes

Great run. It’s nice to have you onboard. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

5 Likes

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to jump into the SONKO pool. Here is my run of #30. Great contract btw. I’ve gotten it as quick as 1:02 a couple times but without SA.

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #36 (by @Kinyo92)

IDs: 2-10-3082426-12 (PS4); 3-10-2591260-05 (Xbox); 1-10-7151756-05 (PC - thanks, @Fortheseven)

9 Likes

So back to Hokkaido. Nice.

1 Like

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.

7 Likes

it was easier than I thought. stupid of me to check everything from 1 point. but GG still nice to see the different strats. next time if i create a SONKO i will test from every start location :joy:

3 Likes

SONKO#36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sc0G10wdPo

7 Likes

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #36 - (0:59)

If 47 hits Nakamura and place an item in front of him and move, he will follow 47.
I don’t know why Nakamura follows 47 :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Nice run GG, i feel somewere bad about this contract. just so stupid of me that i didnt check any route ect. i will deffently creating something thats is more difficult. not sure if this will be a SONKO or a normal contract but i let u know when im done!!

1 Like

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.

1 Like

I have posted a comment at video … sorry for my bad Japanese … just learned it tonight … laughs …

Thanks haha, but i know i can do better than this. i see ur on ps4 as well so maybe if u like u can try “Waiting on the bus” (can be anoying because all the complications) or “Deadly Creek” but they are really good and fun to play. i think @HITMANIST still know some of my contracts as well. if u play one of those contracts i would love to see ur run after it if u dont mind.

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #36 (02:53) - Smart Casual Assassin Edition!

Well, this is a suit only fiber-wire run. But since the Smart Casual pack was released recently, so why not having a themed run?

Anyway, @Kinyo92, this is a good challenge. Although the bodyguard and the handyman seem pretty easy to reach, Director was the challenging one to be isolated. I am very happy to see a challenge without killing method restrictions (despite my challenges contain restrictions), leaving players to be creative. :smile::+1:

Well since you mentioned, I would like to introduce you to SONKO Challange #14, Xavi. It should provide you a decent challenge. Have fun with that. :blush:

4 Likes

Nice run GG!! If u readed my posts bit earlier than u should know haha. i based it on a totally diffrent strat and i was thinking about a 4th target but i tought those 3 were fine, but with the 4th it was probably a bit more difficult. but i can post my strat for this one if people are courios. i can tell u guys i didnt see anyone using my strat but have seen faster strats haha

3 Likes

Deleted Post.
Nothing here sorry.

1 Like

SONKO #36(1:59)+NO LOADOUT
Test+Addition

2 Likes