1 Like

SONKO #36(1:59)+NO LOADOUT
Test+Addition

2 Likes

SONKO #36 @Kinyo92

Cool and nice contract.
Not that difficult, and well balanced.
I enjoyed it.
And WTF with that morgue starting location.
It should be fixed asap.

5 Likes

@Euler13
Can I claim 38?

6 Likes

Sure thing.

And I’d like to claim #39.

8 Likes

@Euler13 Can i claim #40?

10 Likes

Done. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

6 Likes

SONKO #31

Really enjoyed it! Very interesting setup for targets. Almost puzzle-ish in nature but of course there’s any method for both. Got 1:48 eventually.

What I did:

Start in suite, bring handyman wrench in briefcase, duck, and breaching charge. From suite head to balcony. Shoot the camera, shoot near the guards to delay their routine, and shoot near gardeners. Hop through window, throw breaching charge and catch it, to make the first target investigate. Place charge near propane flask and hop back out, blow up first target when he’s in position. Throw briefcase from balcony near pipe, vaguely in the direction of the guard who watches the tuktuk (it is surprising how consistent it is, probably due to the lack of other guards nearby him).

Slide down the pipe. If you were fast enough doing all this, you can just keep going, crouch walking all the way to near the scooter close to the final target, round the corner and place the duck. Peekaboo her in your direction, as she walks past the scooter, blow her up (early detonation seems to be the trick, I had several attempts of her getting knocked out and THEN getting an accident kill, like what?). In the midst of the chaos rush for the tuktuk, using cover to avoid the sight of guards going for the explosion. Fix it and bail.

3 Likes

My dumbass thought SONKO is some kind of Japanese word lmao :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

SONKO #13 - no briefcase - new lure trick

5 Likes

You created #38 but you haven’t shared any images, id or where the targets are located. So pc and xbox players can’t recreate it.

1 Like

Actually i was busy yesterday, but it seems @Hernandez-06-FCB found it anyway. Lol

Here it is.
SONKO #38
Isle of Sgail

PS4: 2-21-0403280-47
Xbox: 3-21-6072746-05 (thanks @Euler13)
PC: 1-21-1533604-02 (thanks @brief)

Targets are.

1. Guard at the helicopter exit.
  2. Lady at the stone circle.
  3. guard that is patroling together with the other guard near Janus casket.

Weapon is new curved knife. Just thought to make some use of it.
It can be done with all three starting points.

3 Likes

The Kotti Paradigm (SONKO) - (1:18)

6 Likes

SONKO #38
My run.

Actually, at first I thought about 4 targets, but that was too much.
This is not difficult challenge, and is more about distractions in the right place in the right time.
It would be awesome if someone would recreate it for PC and Xbox.

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #37: Xbox 3-02-8331574-05

@Hernandez-06-FCB

SONKO Challenge #38: Xbox 3-21-6072746-05

@djukak

Two really challenging contracts. Amedee is the toughest target in Paris and Joshua is the trickiest in the Isle of Sgàil.

3 Likes

@Euler13 @Hernandez-06-FCB

I agree. I still haven’t figured it out how to eliminate Amedee. Actually i have something in mind, but still it is too much incosistent.

2 Likes

Getting saber and cleaver and eliminating 2nd and 3rd target was not difficult. But that lady has really screwed route, lol

1 Like

Challenge #37 for PC: 1-02-0502836-02

Great challenge! It was really hard to get a consistent route for Amedee.

3 Likes

Thanks! My runs are way too slow to offer anything interesting. Just happy to contribute to this awesome thread!

1 Like

Challenge #38 for PC: 1-21-1533604-02
Thanks for the challenge!

4 Likes