SONKO Challenges

@linux_penguin

PS4 ID: 2-07-4407119-21

4 Likes

Nice, I wish I liked HBOS a little more. This may help that.

The featured contracts here sucked so bad. The little ship of horrors one… NOPE lol

Too bad we can’t use Sapienza at night (not the Icon; The Author)

2 Likes

Soooo who’s claiming 78? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’d suppose you may take the number if you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
Location for next challenge (Choose 2 if you’d like)
  • Whittleton Creek
  • Sapienza (WOT)
  • Dubai
  • Miami
  • Hokkaido

0 voters

Funny, I just voted myself and it was the top 2 choices anyway. I’ll try and conjure up one tonight on either Miami or Hokkaido.

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #78 l Tightening Raceway Security
Miami

Since the last one I did was any method, I went back to my favorite. :grin:

Target locations

It should be obvious from the pictures but let me know if you can’t find a guard and I’ll upload their location.

4 Likes

Just want to say, I stumbled on this contract whilst searching the Miami contracts on Xbox and it was awesome, as I’m just trying to get in to speedrunning after completing everything else the game has to offer! Prompted me to sign up here and follow.

Just did it in a 2:52 here: https://youtu.be/edY1F4pDiws

I know of a few places I could strip a few seconds but any feedback would be appreciated!

6 Likes

That was an impressive run with some risky moves! Congrats!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

That was an extremely impressive run. That’s really all I’ve got to add to it.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Took a few hours of trial and error (especially on the podium guard) but defo felt like a good solid run! :grin:

1 Like

Nice run, that’s really funny because I did the briefcase throw for the first guard too. And gunshot lured the podium guard as well :rofl: I uploaded it but kept it unlisted for now. Glad you liked it, I like linear contracts so that’s why it plays the way it does. I am not good at creating them though.

Love me some fiber wire kills.

3 Likes

I tried placing it at first but he took too long to get to the security room so I thought I’d just lob it at him instead :rofl:. Also saw the trick on another contract for the podium guy so worked that one out pretty quick!

Thumbs up for linear ones though. They feel far more natural to me as you can plan and refine a nice route though.

1 Like

Agreed. I tried the Marina-Dolphin exit and it was so much slower unless someone has some wizardry.

SONKO #62 @ColdDayInHell

I decided to catch up with sonko.
This contract was cool and not that difficult.

3 Likes

SONKO #69 @Freezer

This contract was great. Unfortunatelly, I haven’t recorded my original 2,46 mins run, and all I have is this 2,49 mins. But run is the same, just 3 secs longer, lol

3 Likes

SONKO #75 @Sniff

Great contract. Instead of sniper I chose more personal approach to the targets :slight_smile:

SONKO #76 @ColdDayInHell

Now this one was interesting. Actually I finished it 20 days ago, but only now found time to upload it.
Good one man.

4 Likes

Recreated on Ps4.

2-11-6558257-09

This seems fun.

3 Likes

I’ll claim 79, if it’s still free. I’ll send more proof of completions a little later. Not sure on the map as of yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, I don’t think I’m good at creating them at all lol.

Alright I did number #68 and #29 earlier, but as my #68 run took forever, I will just submit my #29 time as it was somehow top of the leader board.

HITMAN 3_20210509071104 - YouTube @Sniff

Also is it me or is the HWK 21 Convert a lot less accurate now? I doubt anyone really used it much but it feels different.

1 Like