NO S.A
HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #78 (ColdDayInHell)NO S.A - YouTube

2 Likes

NO S.A?
Please see from 11:45
I can shorten the time, but I will not do it because it is difficult IOI
HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #79(george03790)NO LOADOUT - YouTube

2 Likes

Am I eligible to take #80? I have a cool idea for a contract on Dubai.

4 Likes

Go ahead, can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store :+1:

Knock yourself out! (but don’t knock out anybody else)

Sorry for the bad pun…

3 Likes

Here it is… SONKO #80
Dubai - On Top of the World

Xbox
3-27-5240686-20

PC
1-27-3627776-99 (thanks @fgdsa_99!)

PS
2-27-3963450-94 (thanks @YellowZR1)

The idea started as killing each target in the “wrong” way, ie not with the kill option that seems most obvious. It kind of morphed a bit but the theory still remains!

I’ve also added an additional complication for those who fancy it: No starting loadout available

That’s just for some added fun for anyone who wants more of a challenge.

Targets
  1. Female tech crew in the room under the helipad.
  2. The helicopter pilot.
  3. Penthouse guard who patrols the helipad area.
  4. Stationary guard leaning on the uppermost railing looking over the penthouse mezzanine.
  5. Janitor cleaning the windows outside the main mezzanine by the parachute exit.

Good luck and let me know what you all think :blush:

Edit: just realised I forgot to add No Pacifications as a complication. Gonna be some much quicker times than there should be without that there :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

I don’t know the name
I want a screenshot of the target

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

@Crewdy I liked it a lot. Dubai isn’t the best map but it is difficult to navigate for sure.

I didn’t do a no loadout run but I didn’t equip the Ornate Scimitar.

7:30 first run and that’ll stay :laughing:

Fuck it, I tried it again

2 Likes

Nice!

You got really unlucky with Ingram being up top on the balcony with the guard. That guy was a bit of an outlier for sure so wasn’t sure if he killed the flow a bit. Originally I went for the chef but it just didn’t seem to fit the contract.

I’ll post my regular and No Loadout runs at some point. I took a completely different route to you so will be interesting to see how everyone else gets around.

On a side note, how do you do your captures at higher quality? It bugs me that the Series X can only do 2 minutes at 4K!

1 Like

Capture to USB drive. It’ll capture up to 60 minutes. I do 4K SDR as HDR is broken. But it’ll do 60FPS whereas 1080p and under is 30.

1 Like

pc

4 Likes

Here’s my full loadout run. Still trying to perfect the start of the no loadout one :eyes:

Nice, cheers. Just ordered a cheap USB stick!

2 Likes

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #80(Crewdy)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(5:51)

5 Likes

I faint when I throw a golf ball in my head
Please make a contract with noko restrictions

2 Likes

Being that it’s a SONKO contract, you would hope that people would know not to that.

4 Likes

#80 can now be played on PS4 & PS5. I added the no KOs complication back too, so I hope you don’t mind. I think this one is a pretty good challenge without loadout. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2-27-3963450-94

Screenshots

3 Likes

Just had a quick thought,
does livestreaming a SONKO run on twitch count as a way of submitting evidence if the video of the livestream is saved?

1 Like

Twitch saves videos temporary, not permanently.
I would suggest stream and then download it from Twitch and upload to Youtube or somewhere else.
Bit complicated scheme though…

3 Likes