SONKO Challenges

This is when allowing us to go back and edit a contract would make sense. Anyway, I’m not at home right now, but the 2 ‘Any Method’ are in the break room, and the 2 ‘Ingested Poison’ are the guard pacing around in the security office where the armory is located, and the other is the analyst in the room with all the monitors; it’s where you go for the body scan.

1 Like

Looks like that ID is wrong, no contract found. I’ve found it via friends contracts but I won’t set a time and record just yet in case you want to recreate as #83. Gonna go in and do some routing though!

1 Like

Must of mistyped a number. Try searching under the title SONKO#82 or look under my contracts as we are Xbox friends.
Update: Corrected the ID number and posted a screenshot.

Absolutely!

For your information, I keep track in the first post of this thread of every SONKO with a link directly to the post where the contract details can be found. There’s also a separate list in that post based on location.

I’ve added to the first post that you’ve claimed #83. When you’ve remade it, I’ll update it with the link to the post with the contract IDs. It’ll be great to have another SONKO to play.
(By the way, don’t forget to set the optional complications: No Disguise Change and No Pacifications.)

5 Likes

I’ll recreate it as #83. In the meantime, here is the screenshot if you want to recreate it for PC and PS.

6 Likes

Done.
SONKO Challenge #83
Xbox: 3-30-4855591-68

4 Likes

I reported #82 as broken content, maybe it’ll get deleted :rofl:

2 Likes

Recreated for PS consoles: 2-30-8736912-94 :wink:

For who'd like to recreate on PC
  • Leslie the guard is at the middle of Tier 2 Security room (Level -2)
  • Maia and Oskar are both in the Break Room (Level -2)
  • Eduardo is in ICA Employee Vetting area with a guard companion (Level -1)

Don’t forget to bring the 2 required consumed poison items!

4 Likes

This was a good one @TheCasualHitman. Not too easy, not too difficult. I also love Chongqing.

3 Likes

That’s what I was going for here. Thanks.

1 Like

SONKO #83 in 2:51 (though the in game timer read 2:40?). It’s kind of depressing how easy it is to get around the facility in suit tbh, and I’m sure there is a much more optimisable strat than what I’ve done, but I enjoyed the contract and routing it. I decided to go for all 4 with lethal poison.

I also took a pop at #42 from @fgdsa_99 as well, finished in 51 seconds.

5 Likes

Finally got a chance to recreate this for PC: 1-30-9889412-62

3 Likes

Nice speed run
Thank you for playing my contract

3 Likes

Meaningless capture

HITMAN 3_SONKO Challenge #83(CasualHitman)(5:33)

HITMAN 3_SONKO Challenge #83(CasualHitman) - YouTube

3 Likes

Thanks for playing. I wanted to make the kill methods all poison but 2 of the targets showed as any method so I decidedto leave it. Figured it would give players a choice.

1 Like

Sooo… I’m going to claim #84 unless anyone has any objections? :eyes:

4 Likes

Please do, I’d play SONKO contracts on repeat.

Tonight would be great.

Edit: I forgot you’re not in the US lol.

2 Likes

SoonTM

I hope you’re all hankering for a tough one cause this one could end up that way. Just debating whether I need a 4th target or not.

1 Like

Crewdy Contract Creations presents…

SONKO #84: Madness in Morocco :morocco:

There seems to be a lot of accidents happening in Marrakesh today. How strange.

PC: 1-06-9086903-62 (thanks @djsojus)
PC: 2-06-2219109-21 (thanks @djukak)
XB: 3-06-6972343-20

I hope you all enjoy this one!

Targets (for recreation)

The Intern

A lovely roaming target that walks over the puddle at the entrance to the lamp shop.

The Soldier

In Zayden’s compound, sitting by the PA system with a handy toilet right above him.

The Hired Help

On the main balcony of the consulate, can be pushed or tasered.

The Vendor

The food vendor in the middle of the market who uses the phone in the back corner of the market area :wink:.

8 Likes

ID-1-08-5300513-68-PC

1 Like