SONKO Challenges

Meaningless capture

HITMAN 3_SONKO Challenge #83(CasualHitman)(5:33)

HITMAN 3_SONKO Challenge #83(CasualHitman) - YouTube

3 Likes

Thanks for playing. I wanted to make the kill methods all poison but 2 of the targets showed as any method so I decidedto leave it. Figured it would give players a choice.

1 Like

Sooo… I’m going to claim #84 unless anyone has any objections? :eyes:

4 Likes

Please do, I’d play SONKO contracts on repeat.

Tonight would be great.

Edit: I forgot you’re not in the US lol.

2 Likes

SoonTM

I hope you’re all hankering for a tough one cause this one could end up that way. Just debating whether I need a 4th target or not.

1 Like

Crewdy Contract Creations presents…

SONKO #84: Madness in Morocco :morocco:

There seems to be a lot of accidents happening in Marrakesh today. How strange.

PC: 1-06-9086903-62 (thanks @djsojus)
PC: 2-06-2219109-21 (thanks @djukak)
XB: 3-06-6972343-20

I hope you all enjoy this one!

Targets (for recreation)

The Intern

A lovely roaming target that walks over the puddle at the entrance to the lamp shop.

The Soldier

In Zayden’s compound, sitting by the PA system with a handy toilet right above him.

The Hired Help

On the main balcony of the consulate, can be pushed or tasered.

The Vendor

The food vendor in the middle of the market who uses the phone in the back corner of the market area :wink:.

8 Likes

ID-1-08-5300513-68-PC

1 Like

Recreated for PC: 1-06-9086903-62
That was a tough one. Took me seven tries just for recreation! And yes, I recreated it SA (even though that’s not really necessary :wink: )

6 Likes

@Dinozafr: It’d be great to have you onboard for SONKO challenges, but could you please check out the first post in this thread? Ideally we ask that those posting challenges complete at least one other SONKO from this thread to ensure that we keep a good balance between play and submission. Playing each others challenges and talking about them is part of the enjoyment in getting involved. It also means you get a feel for what a good SONKO challenge looks like. When you’ve done that, the next thing to do is request an ID; use that first post to find the next available free number. Then when you’ve claimed your ID and create the challenge, you need to use the optional (not required) complications: No Disguise Change and No Pacifications, but you must not use any others, like time limits or required exits. This helps us enjoy the purity of the suit only no knock-out challenge.

7 Likes

SONKO Challenge #84(Crewdy)NO LOADOUT(9:49)

HITMAN3 SONKO Challenge #84(Crewdy)NO LOADOUT - YouTube

5 Likes

You love Marrakesh don’t ya?

That was a lot of fun and time consuming.

I always forget how the vendors follow you around. I had a plan on shooting a scooter to kill Lingberg but the carpet guy was up my ass for the other attempts.

5 Likes

You are crazy man! That was amazing. I don’t know how you come up with these strats. I struggled to make the contract with a full loadout :joy:

Huehue. I have a new found love for it, and finally had contract inspiration (which I’ve been lacking recently).

Great run as always. I love your takedown on Lingberg. He has a pretty long and complex route which is why I like him, but he’s also easy to lose track of.

I will record my run soon.

4 Likes

Is it ok if I claim #85? My last SONKO-Contract was #57

Want to make the next contract in a map we didn’t use that much before. Where do you want to go?

• ICA Facility
  • Sapienza, Icon
  • Marrakesh, HBOS
  • Bangkok
  • Hawke’s Bay
  • Whittleton Creek
  • Dartmoor Garden Show

0 voters

6 Likes

Uhmm…I know that it’s been quite a while since I last posted here,but I have finally returned and I had a pretty nice Whittleton Creek contract idea in mind for challenge #86.So,if it doesn’t bother you,the map for your contract should preferably not be Whittleton Creek because I don’t think that having two consecutive challenges in the same location is a good idea. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Alright! Thought about a WC contract first. But didn’t really find the best targets. So I’ll do another map.

5 Likes

You wait for a SONKO and 3 come along at once!

Looking forward to what you both come up with. I also dabbled with Whittleton Creek but couldn’t find a nice flow, so excited to see who you choose.

4 Likes

Here’s SONKO #85. As requested taking place in Bangkok. I guess there’s a mix of easy and not so easy targets. But it’s definately doable even for beginners. Don’t forget to bring your Fiber Wire!
PC ID: 1-08-9587557-62
PS ID: 2-08-2069291-18 (Thanks @fgdsa_99 )
Xbox ID: 3-08-3049821-50 (Thanks @ColdDayInHell )

Edit: Tried a few different routes. I’m pretty sure a time under 7 minutes is possible. But just can’t be bothered anymore…

8 Likes

Recreating for Xbox once I finish Envy :slight_smile:

3-08-3049821-50

I loved it BTW. I captured my first run, 5:26. I’ll do better.

Abel is a great target because his body can be spotted from below if you’re not careful and there is nowhere to hide him or bullet lure him to.

@fgdsa_99 , do this no loadout.

5 Likes

Cannot be cleared with no load out

SONKO Challenge #85(djsojus)(6:56)

HITMAN3 SONKO Challenge #85(djsojus) - YouTube

5 Likes

Sorry, didn’t think about that. But great run as always!

2 Likes