SONKO Challenges

I was hoping for Chongqing to win but NY is also excellent.

4 Likes

I’m loving the recent resurgence of creativity here!

@III_Ed_B_III: I put @ColdDayInHell down for #87, so #88 is still free. But if you’ve already created it as #89, then that’s not a problem. I’m excited to see what you create.

Also…

I’m poor at decoding messages, but if I’ve understood you correctly, congratulations on the new addition to your family. :baby:

8 Likes

Thanks, I’ll make one later today (it’s currently 4am and I need sleep)

I was busy running #86

12:33pm EST update

Poll closed, NY wins. Stay tuned.

7 Likes

:flushed:
I’ll soon have 6 whole contracts to play, I better record them

3 Likes

Well, I didn’t leave much to decode to be fair. I was on about 1 or 2 am UK reading through the forum when I noticed #89 was free. We did indeed have a new addition recently, hence the late reply and late night feed and nappy change which prompted the previous post. There’s the best part of a fourteen year age gap with my daughter. I don’t remember the lack of sleep being this brutal back then. :laughing: And thank you!

Small Bald Baby© Suit available in the IO store soon (for £24.99, or 4.99 in 6 months)

I’ll try to get 89 completed over the next few days. Not made a contract for so long, probably years now (always think of ideas when running maps then don’t bother), so hopefully it’ll be nice to get back creating again.

8 Likes

Congratulations. I thought you were younger for some reason. We just had our first in June 2020.

Sleep if for the dead.

Almost done with #87 guys. Routing in New York sucks for SO.

Ok, done.

SONKO Challenge #87

Xbox: 3-24-6891772-50
PS: 2-24-8926495-21 (thanks @djukak )
PC: 1-24-3232898-99 (thanks @fgdsa_99 )

Targets

I thought it might be a fiber wire only run but I decided to switch things up.

I dislike contracts where you need to keep checking objectives for kill methods so I made this one simple:

Guards= Melee
Cokeheads and Assistants= Fiber Wire

I created this with no loadout so it can be done with ease.

@fgdsa_99 I now see why you like No Loadout runs… It makes it a lot more interesting.

7 Likes

pc

6 Likes

SONKO Challenge #87(ColdDayInHell)NO LOADOUT(3:59)

HITMAN3SONKO Challenge #87(ColdDayInHell)NO LOADOUT - YouTube

6 Likes

That was a great contract! Took my time with a little over 6 minutes (didn’t record it). Will probably do a few more runs here. Love NY and how easy it is to get almost everywhere suit only.

5 Likes

What did you think of it? NY is a tough map to create SO contracts on. It’s easy to navigate but limited in terms of starting locations and exits. Unless your target includes Athena.

1 Like

There was no particular problem.
It is unavoidable that SO has restrictions.
Maybe everyone knows that.
I think everyone should be free to create their own.
But if you make it harder, I won’t be able to clear it. :rofl:

3 Likes

ps4

4 Likes

Ha, thanks.

This is the way I created it. It’s fun to see different routes and similar ones.

I tried it with a loadout just now and got 3:41 which proves you really don’t need it :slight_smile:

Thank ya.

NY is an excellent map… and to think it was DLC too. It’s a contract haven.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed these challenges!

@IlikeHitman

@ColdDayInHell

8 Likes

Holy shit.

And you said you’re not a good speedrunner… k.

1 Like

Sorry for putting this out prior to 88 being made, but this is up on Xbox already so thought I’d post the details.

SONKO #89 | Mendoza | The Farewell

0809b

Summary

Nothing fancy: all Any with some options in terms of different starts, exits, and kill methods, depending on what you want to go for, on one of the few areas of the H3 maps I really enjoy. (3-31-0352667-63)

13 Likes

I want a photo of the target location

3 Likes

Hang on

5 Likes

thank you very much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

PC

8 Likes