SONKO Challenges

By the way I’m going put my name down for SONKO 64.

No idea what map yet but I’ll probably wait until the Mendoza bugs are fixed in case I find that works really well for a contract.

6 Likes

Can I claim 65? Might do it in Chongqing

5 Likes

Hey Sniff. I saw you posted on the recreation thread that #61 was created. Will you post the ID here again as well as its screenshot, targets’ and weapon’s locations?

2 Likes

Sure. This text will be blurred

3 Likes

By the way if the Mendoza bug isn’t fixed in the next proper patch I’ll just do another level.

Not going to sit on this for like a month or so

2 Likes

10 Likes

Well you can make it a formal SONKO challenge. All you have to do are completing any of the previous 61 challenges, claiming a number, and adding ‘no pacification’ and ‘no disguise change’ to your contract. I’d also suggest you to remove some of its complications to allow more approaches. This will make your contract more appealing, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I see. Although for now, the contract looks pretty similar to the ‘Christopher May’ or ‘Luca Wood’ ICA Facility contracts you can find in the trending page. The purpose of SONKO is to test players’ infiltrating skills. So I’d suggest you to add some targets, and maybe think of some routes for suit only approaches.

3 Likes

Is this recreated on PC yet? If not I can help :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll claim number 66 if that’s alright? I’m thinking of making one for Berlin.

4 Likes

From what I know, it ain’t on PC, but you’re welcome to recreate it.

1 Like

Recreated on PC
ID: 1-28-9142781-52

3 Likes

Okay so that’s #66 done, it’s possible SASO and I hope you guys enjoy it! I really had fun putting this one together and like how it plays. The contract IDs are:
2-29-2357008-76 PS4
3-29-8418572-54 Xbox
1-29-5766391-52 PC

Walther is in the bathroom next to the rave, he is the one sitting down in the leftmost stall
Gestur is the dancing man which can be seen on the staircases down towards the rave
Julia is in the red upstairs toilets, next to the breakable pallet window.
Blum is the sitting guard at the main entrance to the rave.

9 Likes

Where’s Julia Mendel? I can recreated this on Pc too👍

2 Likes

She is in the red upstairs toilets, next to the breakable pallet window.

2 Likes

I have completed SONKO Challenge #2. Original time was 4.35, it’s now 2.56. Video posted soon.

Also willing to claim #67.

2 Likes

Completed SONKO 61 (on PC). Here’s the proof. Will make my planned SONKO later.

5 Likes

Recreated on PC
ID: 1-29-5766391-52

4 Likes

Okay, ya stumped me. Why are the two accident targets encased in a bathroom with another person, and how do I get remotely close to killing them?

1 Like

I figured people might get stumped by this, all I will say is I used a lot of distractions to get who I needed completely alone if albeit only briefly.

1 Like