SONKO Challenges

Just finished Euler13 's SONKO #68 ! Also because I love Chongqing so damn much.

Loved it. Looking at videos of people here, it looks like I came up with the same discovery as @ZeroGravitas and also killed her with the discoball. It was a fun process of discovering where her route after getting fired would get her, but I knew it should be something where she’d be more vulnerable than way down below. Also had some exploding moped and cars in mind that were on her route, but the discoball felt like the most rewarding conclusion.

Surprised to see it wasn’t even what Euler had in mind in the first place! :smiley: The joys of Hitman.

I’ll recreate TheContractor’s #65 for Xbox.
@TheContractor : 3-30-6045925-84 is up and running.

6 Likes

Sorry it’s taken so long to recreate these. No one ion Xbox could play Hitman the day the patch came out, I was working until late Wednesday, and last night Xbox Live was down in most of the UK. :anguished:

Anyway, I think we’re all up to date now. :+1:

@helpwhite
SONKO Challenge #63
Xbox 3-31-4128355-54

@Freezer
SONKO Challenge #64
Xbox 3-31-1870459-54

@Sniff
SONKO Challenge #67
Xbox 3-30-3510515-54

6 Likes

Here’s my run :sunglasses:

8 Likes
5 Likes

I’m going to make SONKO 69.

Sorry I stole the funny number and the Nintendo number earlier. I promise if we do another 350 or so I won’t steal that other number.

3 Likes

SONKO 69 is here.

PC ID: 1-29-2235693-04
PS ID: 2-29-0196465-02 (thanks @TheContractor)
Xbox ID: 3-29-7461076-54 (thanks to @Euler13)

I was originally going for 3 targets but I thought I’d be nice and give people the delivery bike exit. It’s not nice to him since he died for no reason other than your convenience.

For people who want to re-create on other platforms, here are the target locations

8 Likes

Now on PS: 2-29-0196465-02

5 Likes

@Freezer
SONKO Challenge #69
3-29-7461076-54 (Xbox)

6 Likes

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #69(GapFreezer)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(6:44)

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this contract. It’s not too complicated and Any Method gives much freedom to experiment. I love electro partys :wink:

9 Likes

I would like to join to the SONKO challenge community.

SONKO #61

And yeah, the kill on Noel was pretty cheap, I admit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward for the next contracts.

9 Likes

Welcome to our club

5 Likes
7 Likes

I did sonko #63 today.

Nice contract. It seemed overwhelming to me at first (even because I’m not very experied with contracts in general) but I managed to make an acceptable route. Not fast, but it’s enough for my poor skills.

6 Likes

I’ve been meaning to catch up on some of these, however there’s just too much in-game content and real life shenanigans to find the time to get through it all at the moment. I spent a good while planning this one out any method too, with a BC kill on Tamara. :man_facepalming: Anyway, not too happy with this but here’s something at least for #63.

7 Likes

Great run, we’ll done with the first two targets, especially with the merc. My only issue with this contract in the weird ragdoll with the target on the cinema: this one ruined most of my attempts, because any time I shoot him he letterally fly over the near worker. I noticed in your video he does almost the same even if you shoot with a pistol.

1 Like

Thanks, and yeah I ran this about a week ago and then again yesterday and had that with cinema guy both times: he can fly back, forward so far he gets spotted, or just drop like he should. Something to do with his animations at the time of the kill and the way the NPC is positioned on that weird floor I guess.

My first SA route was using a pistol shot from the same stairs on the guy in the vineyard, but the results on that shot through the glass seemed hit-and-miss too, so just played it safe in the end and took him out on the way to the exit.

I tried to snipe him near the parking starting point, it wasn’t in plain sight but I could spot him through instinct, but even if I aimed to his head, and considering the bullet would pass through foliage, I missed him. I guess his posture is tricky at this point.

1 Like

Thanks for playing, well done! :blush: @III_Ed_B_III @Loner

5 Likes

@helpwhite Thank you. I 'm not very confident with contracts, but I found your one really well designed, every target was well chained each other. I definitely prefer the contracts from the SONKO community over the featured batch.

3 Likes