SONKO Challenges

I can make a cool Mendoza contract (claiming #75).

1 Like

Plus you forgot Hawke’s Bay.

That was no accident. It’s already got one too many. :wink:
It’s a map ruined by having one exit. Put a car near the house where you’ve got to steal keys and it would be totally different map.

6 Likes

Ah.

I made a nice one in Berlin if I can claim a future one.

Would you like to claim #76?

1 Like

Yes please.

I made a test and I’m unsure of one of the targets (Agent Swan) due to RNG. If I can do 3 playthroughs with my method I’ll send the ID. Otherwise I’ll pick someone else. He’s such a fun target :laughing:

It’s not a fiber wire contract. It was difficult for me

Yep, it runs great. I actually liked this one.

EDIT: I’ll just create a new post.

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #76 : Tower of Power
Berlin
Xbox 3-29-5004084-50

Standby for info and screenshots.

Targets for re-creation

Intended for a Radio Tower run but I’m sure there are many other ways. Starting at the check-in sucks though.

8 Likes

SONKO #70 @Georhan

Nice contract. Only the first target (last one in order) was a bit difficult to stand near the rail so that push prompt would appear.

4 Likes

SONKO #72 @Euler13

This was good contract. It was not that difficult, and targets were well distributed. Maybe I could spare a few secs, but i am satisfied with this run. :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Recreated sonko #76 on PS4

2-29-7152378-21

5 Likes

Recreated for PC: 1-29-1975004-62

7 Likes

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #76(ColdDayInHell)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(5:59)

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this! Here’s the run. When I figured out the puddles near that pig silo thingy could be electrified I was able to cut my time probably in half, as all you have to do at that point is shoot at Tremaine so he comes down there.
(oh no, I checked and the run I submitted and it is the embarassing one where I miss Konig and I accidentally throw the coin into the water)

I got spotted in the last 3 seconds of the mission, so I’m taking a lunch break before I put myself through the supposed speedrunning terror (for myself) that I created again.
I just decided to take my time after a while, so I would only have been able to capture half the run. The way I did it is quite similar to how fgdsa_99 did it, but the staff member at the scissors gets blinded with a remote flash explosive, Ingram is emetically poisoned to get him away from Jamil’s room and I had to hide Jamil behind one of the vents outside as Ingram’s guards kept spotting her.

3 Likes

Nice runs everyone.

Now try it from the tower only :wink:

2 Likes

Sheeeet, that was tough and fun.

Around 8 minutes of so. I hate ICA facility,

1 Like

:wink:

6 Likes

forgot I did these the other day

SONKO 29 by @Sniff

SONKO 35 by Hernandez-06-FCB

SONKO 51 by @IlikeHitman

Sonko 69 by @Freezer

2 Likes

Nice one @Freezer

Berlin is contract heaven.

3 Likes

Not a SONKO run but it would make a killer one IMHO.

2 Likes

We need more challenges :grin:

2 Likes