SONKO Challenges

Recreated on PC
ID: 1-29-5766391-52

4 Likes

Okay, ya stumped me. Why are the two accident targets encased in a bathroom with another person, and how do I get remotely close to killing them?

1 Like

I figured people might get stumped by this, all I will say is I used a lot of distractions to get who I needed completely alone if albeit only briefly.

1 Like

I found the key. Lemme retry.

1 Like

If people still have problems in a few days, I do have a video walkthrough of my ways to complete the mission.

1 Like

HITMAļ¼“ SONKO Challenge #61(TheScriptDesk)NO ITEMļ¼ˆ4:41ļ¼‰

7 Likes

@Sniff
SONKO Challenge #61
3-28-3950018-54 (Xbox)

5 Likes

Could you write where the targets can be found in your contract details post using [spoiler] tags so that it can be recreated on other platforms?

@easoneastin: Maybe you could let me know where Walther and Joachim can be found?

3 Likes

Walther is in the dancefloor bathroom with two other people, Joachim is beside the woman who tells you to put stickers on the phone.

3 Likes

Thanks. Not sure how Iā€™m going to take out Walther in an accident!

I donā€™t know the Berlin map well enough yet. Where is the woman who tell you to put stickers on the phone?

2 Likes

Ah, when you start with the rave on suit, sheā€™ll be right in front of you.

2 Likes

They are now listed under my original post. Hope the descriptions help enough.

3 Likes

Thanks. :+1: Thatā€™ll help if someone is able to recreate it on Stadia.

SONKO Challenge #66
3-29-8418572-54 (Xbox)

Donā€™t forget to add the PC, and now Xbox, contract IDs to your post.

5 Likes

I put together a small tutorial video for the accident kills for #66, this isnā€™t a tutorial for the whole contract but should help more people complete it.

I think there is also opportunity for something involving propane tanks which is why I didnā€™t restrict the type of accident.

This might help you out if you are still stumped.

2 Likes

The way the contracts and their various IDs for each platform are listed is really helpful, keep up this format if you can.

1 Like

That seems like a heavy hitter to speedruns, but Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

Honestly I think making a hard contract makes it more interesting for speedruns. It adds that room for error, I managed to do the contract in Sub 8 minutes, but still think it can actually be cut down to Sub 6 minutes at least once people get more accustomed to the challenge. In the end though, I always want to make a contract which is complicated and challenges people to leave their comfort zones and experiment. Although Iā€™ll probably make it easier next time.

2 Likes

Speedrunners arenā€™t fans of distraction RNG. For a SONKO, itā€™s okay because some people take their time; but contracts in which I, a speedrunner, have to be shoving multiple people constantly arenā€™t great in terms of design.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually a thing with bathrooms in general, NPCs will tell you to leave rather than investigate the distraction which then calls in the nearest NPC. Itā€™s been in since Hitman 2 but I donā€™t think it was very well known. The second non target, investigated the distraction twice because I ran into him when he was still slightly outside the bounds of the bathroom leading to him investigating twice rather than once. I find it to be a pretty fool proof way of getting certain NPCs towards drowning accident kills. I was mainly bumping into them to change my location in the room. Not to distract them.

2 Likes

Since I finally got H2 on Epic, Iā€™ll try to recreate as much SONKO-Contracts as possible this weekend. Really looking forward to this!

5 Likes