SONKO Challenges

SONKO #83 @TheCasualHitman

Very good contract, man.
Finding the best route was a bit challenging. Plus those damn dongles, lol

PS and small milestone for me. Level 1000. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

SONKO #85 @djsojus

This one was not difficult actually, once I decided to eliminate De Silva first.
But routing through Bangkok is always challenging.

5 Likes

Do mine do mine do mine!

(87)

Edit: I see you played it the day I posted it, sorry LOL

Iā€™m flattered then!

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #87(ColdDayInHell)NO LOADOUTļ¼ˆ3:25ļ¼‰

HITMANļ¼“SONKO Challenge #87(ColdDayInHell)NO LOADOUT - YouTube

2 Likes

You already posted that.

Oh thatā€™s a fast timeā€¦

1 Like

Thanks. I originally wanted to make a contract with the targets outside the facility with the facility exit being the only way out. However, thatā€™s not possible, so I restarted the contract and came up with this. BTW, the 2 in the break room were supposed to be poison kills through the vent, but it showed as 'Any method '. So I left it as is.
Oh, congratulations on your milestone.

3 Likes

Recreated on Ps4 sonko 87

2-24-8926495-21

5 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Shit. I forgot to edit my post to include the PC recreation (@fgdsa_99 ). Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

SONKO #86 @IlikeHitman

Now, at first glance I thought this one will be fast, but it took me some time, lol

4 Likes

SONKO #87 @ColdDayInHell

This sonko was prettu straight forward. Only target I had to try few different approaches was 2ng guard, and I found this method to be fastest, yet safe from body found.

3 Likes

SONKO #89

This was a great contract man. Plenty of opportunities, routes. I really enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Hi, stumbled upon this topic yesterday, hereā€™s my time for SONKO 89

5 Likes

I can post my own contract now right? (I made it using HCCE and itā€™s somewhat difficult)

SONKO Challenge #90: The Phantom of the Ark
PC ID: 1-21-5486198-13

Edit: Recreated it with the name SONKO Challenge #90,
IDs:
1-21-4302737-18
3-21-3770484-69

4 Likes

Welcome to the SONKO threads, Shruik. Could you please set your contract title to SONKO Challenge #90 (or something similar). This is so people can search for it by title rather than have to use the ID; all the other contracts in this collection have used that format. Also keep in mind that if itā€™s recreated on other platforms, it will probably be just Pistol for Jebediah Block. I certainly wouldnā€™t know how you managed to set it to Bartoli 75S.

6 Likes

Glad you liked it. Thanks for giving it a run!

2 Likes

itā€™s possible to do on console, shruik just needs to send the json files for the contract.

1 Like

Not PS though

Phantom of the Ark - Pastebin.com Hereā€™s the JSON

Unfortunately I donā€™t think I can change it, but Iā€™ll definitely do that in the future, mb

1 Like

@CybraxCyberspace @Quartz_tan pls recreate as SONKO Challenge #90.