SONKO Challenges

HITMAN3SONKO Challenge #94(Hamushiさん) NO LOADOUT(6:22)

HITMAN3SONKO Challenge #94(Hamushiさん) - YouTube

4 Likes

#83 by @TheCasualHitman
This one was great. Although my time might not be very fast compared to Crewdy’s, I enjoyed optimising my routes and loadout.

#18 by @Euler13
I also had a lot of fun with this one. It was a good puzzle to find workarounds for the nearby npcs.

7 Likes

Oh I’m sure there is a simple way. I’ll figure it out later… I don’t hate the Icon, it’s just more tricky than it has to be :wink:

Also, holy SONKO creations everyone. It exploded overnight…

5 Likes

Thanks for playing it. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

It’s a solid challenge.

The timings are almost pointless because you have to time the facility guard’s drink schedule just right so you’re not standing by the exit like an asshole like myself :rofl:

1 Like

Update, the contracts made with my tool can also be made on Stadia now. However, Switch still is not working. @Euler13

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and your hard work with that amazing tool. I think the general consensus was to avoid modding the SONKO contracts to preserve their simplicity and purity.

7 Likes

I’ll say it again too, modded contracts don’t belong here.

Default loadout is generally best here.

Though I understand your perspectives, I personally believe modded contracts would benefit SONKO, even if it’s a once-in-a-blue-moon type of deal.

Situationally, like on Hawke’s Bay, for example, it could be a fun contract if there were like 6-7 targets with any method around the safehouse. It would make speedruns of that map more in tune with 3-4 target contracts on a bigger map like Miami and it would require more problem-solving.

NZ hasn’t been utilized to its full potential; as you can currently see, there’s only one NZ contract and that was made by me when they released contract-creation on the map about two years ago (July 2018).

6 Likes

Ok maybe there’s an exception.

I should have said kill method descriptions. 6-8 target contracts are amazing.

@Hamushi

I was playing yours last night and saw those 2 guards and said to myself “this is a Hamushi contract. Bring a sniper rifle.”

Now to find the vantage point that you used…

3 Likes

Yes, this contract is designed to be easy with the sniper strategy. And there’s more than one sniper spot.

3 Likes

SONKO Challenge #95

XB: 3-12-0358405-20
PS: 2-12-3806754-10
PC: 1-12-4236111-91 (thanks @StatelessSword)

Targets

10 Likes

PC ID is : 1-12-4236111-91

5 Likes

How painful was this for you? :rofl:

2 Likes

It was pretty tough, not gonna lie. I was originally going to use the mansion and coco fields but we’ve had a few tougher ones recently so I thought I’d keep it safe and use the town.

Hopefully it’s not too crap.

3 Likes

I forgot to do it. I was busy playing other contracts and topping the lame ET leaderboards.

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I’m playing all SONKOs in order from number 1 on stream right now

Edit: some of the original SONKO challenges are nuts! Looking forward to playing more!

9 Likes

Aw shucks, fell back to sleep when I woke up and now I missed it :pensive:
Perhaps I’ll catch another stream!

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #95 NO LOADOUT(Crewdy)(3:33)

HITMAN3SONKO Challenge #95 NO LOADOUT(Crewdy) - YouTube

6 Likes

About time you caught up, I’ll see ya later on my stream if you’re awake :slight_smile:

All are solid IMHO.

1 Like