SONKO Challenges

I can’t make ps4.Xbox # 99, so please make someone instead

1 Like

SONKO Challenge # 103 NO LOADOUT(Switcher)(5:47)

HITMAN3SONKO Challenge # 103 NO LOADOUT(Switcher) - YouTube

6 Likes

I’ll recreate your contract on Ps4. It will be ready in the next hours.

5 Likes

@fgdsa_99

SONKO Challenge #99
Xbox: 3-12-1372723-54

6 Likes

Thank you for recreating

2 Likes

just finished switchers sonko, great contract

6 Likes

Sonko #99 now available on Ps4.

Ps ID: 2-12-5156009-09

This will be a though challenge. I barely survived just to recreate this contract! :woozy_face:

4 Likes

SONKO #99 done! Nice contract @fgdsa_99 ! Started with no loadout and took my time. Was really tough to sneak around…

… and SONKO #103 by @Switcher . Of course no loadout as well. This one had me puzzled for a while, just couldn’t find a decent way to lure Orson Williams to a secluded place.

6 Likes

Ayyo thanks for playing

2 Likes

If it’s alright I would like to claim number 104 I have a few of these to catch up on in the meantime and will upload a few playthroughs. Been looking forward to getting stuck back into these.

I promise to make it easier than 66 and 79 at least, but not too easy.

6 Likes

SONKO Challenge #99 by @fgdsa_99 (2:24)

It was a great contract :+1:

7 Likes

That’s great. The way you lured and disposed of the submarine worker was top notch. And those bullet distractions were near perfection. I really need to learn to use the sniper more properly.

2 Likes

Really thoroughly enjoyed this one, quick and enjoyable but not too easy. Pretty good warm up to get me back into the swing of things.

Going to do a few more later, at the moment I have a job interview in an hour, so I need and go and do that.

5 Likes

@linux_penguin that was fun

5 Likes

Great run. I’ll have to play yours at some point, making this made me discover the utter joy that is Haven contracts mode.

2 Likes

As long as you don’t have a body found in The Glass Villa :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for recreating

2 Likes

So… I’m torn between a few maps so I’ll make a poll got some ideas for Miami in particular but I’ll leave it up to a vote as Miami has had a few SONKO’s done on it now.

• Miami
  • Hawkes Bay
  • Dartmoor (Garden show)
  • Landslide
  • Hokkaido
  • Colorado

0 voters

Shut the poll as it’s clear which map has been chosen, I’ve actually been playing some of it to get ideas and have a general idea of the targets I’m going to use.

2 Likes

I believe this is more difficult than 70 but should be less frustrating than 66 and easier than 79. I really hope you guys enjoy, this should test your map knowledge and creativity, literally all you need to bring in is a syringe.

The Contract IDs are:
PS4/5: 2-33-2877199-76
Stadia: 1-33-0372994-13
PC: 1-33-3335406-62
Xbox: 3-33-8573602-20
Special thanks to Crewdy, PapaLevy and djsojus for remaking this.

Target locations

Georgiana is sitting on the bench in the zen garden next to a guy in a blue suit

Jay is in the house at the far back dusting a painting of Alexa

Floyd is in the cordoned off security only area, furthest away from either entrance

Kendra is having her photo taken near the bridge exit of the map, look to the far left of the couple kissing

10 Likes

That was brutal! Even just to recreate… Took me a few tries but I finally did it.
Here’s the PC ID: 1-33-3335406-62

7 Likes