SONKO Challenges

SONKO Challenge # 130(Shrodax)NO LOADOUT

8 Likes

SONKO Challenge #131

Xbox: 3-13-7549045-54

2 Likes

Well, this was though. But I managed to pull out something.

I guess I’ll take another break now.

6 Likes

SONKO Challenge #130
Xbox: 3-31-5995358-80

3 Likes

I got a pretty good laugh at the very end, when you tossed the Old Axe onto the boat and into the passenger seat. And then the exit cutscene shows the Old Axe comfortably riding shotgun. 47 just felt the need to take the murder weapon with him, didn’t he?

Nice run! I especially enjoyed seeing that it’s very doable to sneak the Old Axe around the map to eliminate the targets, without resorting to the sniper lure trick to the attic that I did when creating this contract.

3 Likes

Thanks @Shrodax. Personally, I love these kind of challenge where I ‘m forced to carry unconcenable weapons across the map, it force me to know and use at better the map’ s layout. I know nowadays is possible to lure away npc’s and cross the map unnoticed thanks to the shooting panic stats, but I don’t really like that, even if I don’t blame players that are using it…

3 Likes

permission to claim #132

4 Likes

Here’s the next SONKO Challenge.

SONKO Challenge #132

Xbox: 3-21-1320796-80
Playstation: 2-21-9175300-94 (Thanks to @YellowZR1)
PC: 1-21-3617504-99 (Thanks to @fgdsa_99)

Target Locations

7 Likes

Here you go! The VIP lounge waiter can be a bit tricky, I think. :wink:

PlayStation ID: 2-21-9175300-94

Screenshot

5 Likes

Yes he gets quite a few visitors and if you’ve run out of resources he’s even more so.

2 Likes

1-21-3617504-99

6 Likes

SONKO Challenge # 132(Mark_penrose)NO LOADOUT

6 Likes

You strike again, very impressive!

2 Likes

Hello! I’ll claim 133

6 Likes

IDs:

PC (Steam):
PC (Epic): 1-21-2268114-99 (thanks to @fgdsa_99)
PS4: 2-21-9207999-54
XBOX:

Targets for recriation:

Summary

6 Likes

Hello there. Please read the first post and claim a challenge number properly. To do that, you only have to play any of the previous challenges and show your result (like a screenshot). Then we will make yours an official SONKO challenge. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I completed the SONKO60 challenge, can I apply for #134

1 Like

That’s good! Of course you can. However, may I suggest you to remove some of the complications in your contract? I’d assume it’s doable with SA rating, but with these many complications, players’ approaches may be very restricted. Ultimately, you decide whether to remove them or not, and I will recreate yours on PlayStation later.

By the way, who’s up to create the first SONKO challenge on Ambrose Island? :star_struck:

1 Like

The difficulty is indeed a bit big, keep SONKO Plus to hide all the corpses, I will post it when I get it done! thank you in advance

1 Like

So… who is gonna be first to make an Ambrose SONKO? :eyes:

2 Likes