Sophia flying into the burning Phoenix with Zoe SA

Sophia has been launched from the Constants Helipad with 7 propane tanks and a breach, bankshot off the roof into the burning Phoenix effigy. (Which is lit by dropping the torch to access the breach detonator)

Here’s a much better view with a much better landing. Although it took me a few moments to find Sophia, I realized she stuck the landing half-way up the Phoenix perfectly! The plan originally started with Sophia flying into the money pit, but was soon scratched after realizing she will impale herself on the Phoenix!
35 Likes

I am lost for words.

3 Likes

I am at a loss for clean undies!

3 Likes

This kill made me

4 Likes

4 Likes

I am so glad you do these flying NPCs stuff so I don’t have to. Great work! :joy:

5 Likes

Imma call you “Sho’nuff,” cuz YOU’Z DA MASTA!

1 Like

These stunts, along with the Sniper Assassin maps have made me realize why I need a PC. Or a PS5 with SSD. This Isle of Sgail stunt literally takes me 45seconds to reload every time it failed… which isn’t bad if you’re not constantly reloading a save over and over… Anyways, of all the failed attempts I had, this is my favourite blooper! Enjoy

P.S.- The original post has had another video added with a better viewpoint, a brief moment in instinct to show how far away the helipad is, and Sophia sticks the landing half-way up the Phoenix!!

2 Likes

@IndianAgent47 oh no, I’ve just realized Mumbai has 13 propane flasks. 13!!! That’s the most I’ve found on any map yet! In other words, any final requests before you’re sent flying? Any specific landing zones you’d like?

Happy belated Birthday bhai

Edit: 14 :boom:

Double edit: @doom-generation thanks m8, which SSD did you choose?

Triple edit:

My Babies!!!

5 Likes

Okay, this is pretty “Lit”

1 Like

Nice find bhai! (They’re all probably there for massive gas needs for cooking here lol)

How about blasting me off the edge where I’m interrogating the mole to land in the river ahead! Or blasting my man Maelstrom to land in front of the two guys who raise the flag(would be hilarious :joy:) or I’m front of his gf. Anyways very excited for whatever you do man your vids are insane!!!

& thnx for birthday wish!! Some extra cake for you - :cake:

1 Like

How do you came up with this?
I’m always wondering how to people like you or urben came to that conclusion that assassinations like this even working. Especially the flying coffee-pot made me >>>> O_o

Is there anything to know, and if you know what it is…then you just calculate and boom…it works, after a few adjustments?

I kinda feel that I’m missing something, because that kill or the flying coffee-pot is such an extravaganza.

1 Like

Are you imposing you’d like to be cast off into the beautiful Mumbai sunset?

Ha, that’s eggcredibly punny!

Ah m8, yeah I still only have a slim at the monent, no pro. Thanks for the info!

I watch a lot of Dude Perfect!

I cannot speak on Urbens behalf, I don’t know how in the world he pulled that off, still the most incredible thing I’ve seen on hitman.

2 Likes

Lmao finally got to know what how hot Sun is exactly, thnx bhai :sunglasses:

1 Like

To be honest I kept shooting this pot since we have the Striker in H2016. The general idea to put explosives on such items and shoot them is from @BernardoOne. I “just” came up with shooting it midair. :stuck_out_tongue:

It really depends on each case, but I have a rough feeling, an expectation of behavior of the mechanics. I usually try something with having in my mind what I want it to do and can imagine that to work.
When it comes to flying stuff it usually needs some adjusting. This adjusting often is relocating the place of action (see my kill on theEntertainer where placing the explosives is the matter) or relocating the place I aim at. That was the case with the Prince as I cannot move the coffee pot. Formerly I wanted to hit him when he is around the open grave so I can see the kill with the sniper. I had to change that plan to where he exits the church.
Or both, like the Appraiser which made me experiment with both where to place the explosives, and where to aim at.

All other stuff, like the second Undying kill with the fountain puddle from picking up fish or the Politician with the hanging lamp requires awareness. Each map has unique things. Things the devs included as decoration, as vivid scenery, or easter eggs. These things are what you need to manipulate to get such stuff working. Look around the map. Look at what moves or can be made moving. Exploit it.

3 Likes

Well said, if I could add only one thing that i know you already know…
When it comes to flying NPC there is a slight randomness. If you place your setup for launch exactly the same and hit it 30 times. You’ll get 30 different landings, slightly. It’s like lighting striking twice when it comes to great distances. I have found the exact position of the body, propane tanks and breach are key but repeatedly trying over and over is the only way. Dedication. The slightest movement of the body placement can alter greatly at further distances.

1 Like

That is why I like to stick to objects. They are way more reliable when made flying. :smiley:

1 Like

The day I found out that you could stick explosives to mobile objects was the greatest :smiley:

9 Likes

Brilliant! That was great!! The integrity of that bottle is almost as strong as your gameplay! :wink:

Haha, you guys are the greatest. Not a chance the developers saw this coming xD.

1 Like