Specific Playthrough Ideas (Now: Hitman III Announcement Roulette)

i have 2 ideas, if someone wants to try them

This is My Rifle: you must kill claus strandberg and reza zaydan with an unsilenced sniper or assault rifle while wearing the city soldier disguise, and get SA. complication: sticky disguise.

This Stuff is the Bomb: you must kill sean rose, penelope graves, maya parvati and ezra berg with non-accidental explosions and achieve the SA rating.

3 Likes

Too Much Water: Kill every target by pushing or dropping him/her into deep water.

Doable on almost all maps except the ICA Facility, The Icon Bonus mission, Marrakesh and New York. Of course, for some targets you either have to find a way to lure them to the water or drag them across the map. I’m also not sure if you can actually drag Soders around, so you may only be able to kill Yuki that way in Situs Inversus.

2 Likes

Love these, exactly what I was looking for! Will go test This Is My Rifle now :cowboy_hat_face:

Water-based run is awesome! And in missions where water is missing, one can go for the drowning kills - Bosco and Strandberg can be drowned quite easily. Zaydan is a problem but one can assume that toilet falling on his head is water-related :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Routing falling objects only runs can be fun aswell

1 Like

I’m also doing a personal list of such challenges, so I need a few more categories for this piece of paper. Right now, ideas were really good! Individual level challenges are on the other paper.

1 Like

I posted some level specific ideas in another thread. Quoting them:

4 Likes

I must say, Chemically Linked is one of the best ideas I’ve read in quite a while. Other runs are good as well. Into the list they go!

Okay, just got the idea for a series of runs. Inspired by Pulp Fiction.

Vincent Vega Special:

Kill targets in toilets with silenced DAK X2 Covert

Off to a great start

2 Likes

It does get trickier in season 2. Miami is simple to do—when the targets meet at the podium or pushing Robert into sierras car. Santa Fortuna there is just one time the targets will meet—one of the reasons I dislike the map. Mumbai has three separate scripted target meetings which is awesome. Whittleton is tricky you have to destroy all cameras. Sgail is not possible as far as I know. New York would be possible assuming Perez and Mann were targets. And Haven has a few ways as well.

1 Like

I really want to revive that thread but I think it’s most likely dead now.
@Serious_Pony I had a pretty interesting one as well
THE APPLE FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE
Eliminate Sierra with poisoned vitamins in your suit
Eliminate Robert Knox by shooting or KO him into the ocean in your suit
Complications: Your one KO is Roberts bodyguard if you choose to
You can’t change your disguise

1 Like

Done! Infiltrated the school with the help of the director’s key. Lured Reza into the toilet, knocked him out and dragged his body to the window, shot him with AK-47 and immediately threw him out of the window. Climbed out of the window, jumped down and hid his body behind the boxes. Exfiltrated.

Strandberg was much simpler so I decided to off him in style. I went through the embassy front door, got to the second floor, knocked out 2 guards in the room with the safe and wine, stashed their bodies. Ran out of the embassy, climbed the roof and shot Strandberg with an unsilenced Jager Lancer.

1 Like

To celebrate the announcement of Hitman III, I plan to do a replay of ALL levels we have right now. Thing is, I’ve got this spreadsheet with possible kill methods and someone erased all of them!

So, good people of HMF, help me fill the empty spaces with the kill ideas so the celebration is not delayed :kissing_smiling_eyes: :smirk:

1 idea per 1 user. Each idea is automatically accepted and it will be my pain to actually do this :smiley:

2 Likes

Hokkaido’s Yuki with the explosive tripwire !

1 Like

Dawood Rangan by pushing him down his big shaft

1 Like

Rico Delgado with the fiber wire. Bonus points for killing him in his private museum while he’s looking at his uncle’s cello.

1 Like

Claus Hugo Strandberg with the RFID explosive, after he’s picked up the nice shiny RFID coin.

1 Like

Reza Zaydan with his own saber

1 Like

Technically possible on every single map given there are toilets…

I’ve got a fun one. Golden Handshake. Eliminate Athena Savalas and retrieve the three data cores as a bank robber. But you are only allowed to use the items in the vault for your loadout. If you take anything else above the first floor it doesn’t count.

2 Likes