Sometimes, our playthrough ideas get stale and we need a fresh insight on how to complete each level in a new and interesting way. This thread is destined to help people who have these ideas and the ones who want to request new ideas.
Idea is to send a level name with the not-so-random (as opposed to the Hitman roulette) playthrough you want to do or did and would like to offer this challenge to the rest of HitmanForum.
Each week, best challenges will be pinned to the original post for everyone to see. If some of you will upload videos of the challenge completion, they will be pinned too.
Sapienza - World of Tomorrow - Kill Silvio and Francesca without ever entering the mansion grounds
Colorado - Freedom Fighters - Kill all targets with Nitroglycerin
Miami - Silver Tongue - Sniper Rifle induced accident, no loadout except for the rifle
- Too Much Water - Kill every target by pushing or dropping him/her into deep water.
- Falling objects only
- Chemically Linked:
- Poison one target with consumed poison
- The appearance of the PIP is your time frame to kill the other target by injecting poison
- If you don’t start injecting the poison before the PIP ends, the mission failed
- This is My Rifle: you must kill Claus Strandberg and Reza Zaydan with an unsilenced sniper or assault rifle while wearing the city soldier disguise, and get SA. complication: sticky disguise.
And in return, I request new ideas for all Hitman levels you can think of. But, preferably, Hitman 2.