Spooky Pictures/Video Thread

Thought this could be a fun thread, like the scary equivalent of the funny pics/vids thread. Post photos or videos that unsettle you. Doesn’t have to be inherently scary, just anything that makes you uneasy or disturbs you.

3 Likes

One of the spookiest cases on the internet :open_mouth:

3 Likes

These two videos about the Horton Mine have always fascinated me.

It’s from a Youtube channel focused on exploring abandones places and this is, as far as I know, the only video on the channel that features anything abnormal. I don’t see a reason to suspect why the person filming the video would fake these “spooky events”.

1 Like

Imma casually drop this here:

1 Like

He’s also got this video which blew up pretty big a while ago. Some creepy noises and a realistic reaction to said noises towards the end. Doubt he’s faking it, he hasn’t tried capitalising on his fame with the “spooky encounter” vids either. Just a hobbyist who had some interesting shit happen to him

Really eerie stuff. The chains in the Horton mine are nightmare fuel dude, the darkness and the water and shit, not cool

2 Likes

How much you gonna pay me for this ad slot?

tenor

2 Likes

Notice the spooky sillhoutte in the background woods.

Not spooky but

Not spooky but african man?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Don’t post phobia type pics please.

The Missy Bevers video is horrifying

Horse necks are pretty weirdly creepy:

Angry%20horse

Screenshot_20190201-000209

5 Likes

There were woods in that pic?

1 Like

The famous flying brick from Ghost Adventures.

2 Likes

Good chance this is faked but even so it’s a well made one. This dude has the best fake vomit I’ve ever heard if so