Spring Cleaning - Featured Contracts - Spring Y3

nice time. what did you think of the contract and its reference?

2 Likes

I had fun with your contract and it was a clean getaway leaving no “Mess” behind. As for the rest just clean and smooth​:broom::soap::sponge::bubbles:

4 Likes

great to know. hope when the next batch comes around i can get lightning in a bottle.

3 Likes

Impresive work, some onother tactic, great.

2 Likes

Perfect execution, Agent :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! My house move meant that I’ve not even had time to play the Easter ones yet, but hopefully ill have these played and reviewed by the end of thr month!

2 Likes

If so, i would have taught you well my Padawan

Congratulations to @Charlie_Farmer @Agent_MJ @reporpoized @Faiz51 @Dinozafr @tryagainlater @lukefsje @Version_Omega @Fenixsandr @Joseph for the feature!!

They all look pretty fresh. Looking forward to playing them!

9 Likes

Hey look at that, I got a featured contract.

Looking forward to digging into the other 9 as this looks like a good batch.

4 Likes

Thank you Taiwan Hitman Long for fulfilling my contract and great presentation.

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners, but how many times have we had to kill the New York janitors now? And two in one batch? With nearly identical targets? Seems kinda weird to pick both of them when there were so many different contracts to pick from.

Also, don’t know if anyone’s already mentioned this, but Cleaning the Cleaners has the exact same name and exact same targets as one of the featured contracts from Hitman 2. I’m sure it wasn’t intentional, but just an observation I made.

8 Likes

@Version_Omega

@Joseph

6 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. At least this version doesn’t spam complications, including a mandatory “hide all bodies”

4 Likes

Also no required disguise, I remember having a rant in the old forums about how that contract is just a big emetic abuse lol, had fun playing this one

3 Likes

Fucking amazing run my guy

2 Likes

Oh crap im dint know that there was a contract like that in h2 but look im dont want to start a fight but im.think.thst the contracts are difgerent because the old for you guys are saying It serms It was like more a puzzle element contract whit a lot of instafail stuff when my version is thinking on doing the contract like a speedrun and more sandbox in the terms on how you can kill the targets

3 Likes

If it helps, I think yours is definitely the better of the two. The older one went WAY overboard on complications if I remember rightly. Yours goes for Any/Any which is almost always more fun in my opinion.

3 Likes

Ey man thanks im personaly im dont like adding complicqtions because im think Hitman as gigant sandbox of unique kills and adding complicqtions just reduces the playstales and over all Creative

2 Likes

I agree. Some of the contracts in this batch are way too restrictive and random for my taste. I’m glad yours isn’t one of them.

3 Likes

@Fenixsandr

@Charlie_Farmer

@Agent_MJ

6 Likes