Steam Keys At IOI Store

Hello, hope all is well.

I am looking to buy several of the Hitman Steam keys for “Hitman Absolution” and “Hitman Blood Money”. I see they are available for Playstation, but for what version of Playstation are these games available to play on?

Also on what consoles are “Hitman Contracts”, “Hitman 2 Silent Assassin” and “Hitman Codename 47” playable on? It’s not indicated anywhere, or am I missing something?

Thanking you in advance for all your help.

Maybe you could use this existing thread for your question

2 Likes

Hey misterkiller.

I will check it out, thanks.

You can also take a look at a chart from Wikipedia. It lists all games from IO Interactive and available platforms for each of them. Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:

Note that Absolution and Blood Money are both available on PS4 & Xbox One as well, sold as Hitman HD Enhanced Collection.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much!!!

Where are Absolution and Blood Money available? At the Playstation store or IOI Store?

Here. The link should redirect you to the PSN page of your region (I can only provide a link from my region):
the link is in the post below :arrow_down:

1 Like

Nah, this link leads to Chinese or whatever language it is web-site

1 Like

Hmm… okay I will find some way to provide a link, thanks!

1 Like

It redirects me to a Sweden PS store link after I open the link on chrome so it does work.

1 Like

Well this link should work. Check this out:

1 Like

I’m on Opera and it didn’t work

English website.
I don’t see any region/language selector on the website and it’s weird

That’s the only english wrtitten PS Store link. I’m sure OP can figure it out.

Yes, it’s an English website. But it also shows a link to the store page of my region. It looks like this:

Not for me.
It shows localized version only if I go to playstation.com.
Sony seems to have bad programmers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worked perfectly, thanks so much!!!

1 Like