Submit Questions for the IOI [Sept. 6, 4PM CEST] Livestream

I hope you are right…

I really don’t :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Latest nvidia drivers might be the problem, from what you can read on the internet, they are crashprone.
I use 430.86 and game works fine, although I’ve heard (at least that’s how I remember) 431.30 was also fine for Hitman 2.
Maybe try going that route.

full roadmap is friday march 21st? buckle up fellas it’s a long wait

16 Likes

These delays are getting ridiculous.

7 Likes

It does not come from the last game update but from 436.02, with both DX11 and DX12. This is probably the 7th time since November that nvidia release a broken driver with Hitman 2. I gave up, and now I stay with 431.70 until Nvidia fix the issue with Turing.

2 Likes

The best thing on the roadmap is gonna be Mumbai Ghost mode and everyone’s gonna be disappointed there is no release date for The Resort.

11 Likes

To be honest I prefer great designed new level, not rushed new level. So they can even publish DLC in december, but polished.

12 Likes

Special assignments really need to be polished.

7 Likes

Will we get more challenges for featured contracts?

Special assigments was rushed and I guess they don’t have idea how to do it. Because it looks like both mission was Elusive Target - chanted to pernament missions.

For me they can relase payed content if will be good designed i pay for each :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They delayed the stream, because they want to announce Resort is coming right after these messeges. There is no flu or anything of the sort, it’s hot outside, right?
Yeah… that makes sense :wink:

I agree with you.
I think it would be better if they would create a cool mission like the bonus missions from Hitman 2016 rather than creating ‘special’ assignments.

2 Likes

I won’t be disappointed either way but that’s just me

I think Illusions is pretty polished it just needs more to it

1 Like

Ah I did not realize it was driver related. I could have sworn crashes were happening to me on different drivers. I will try installing 431.70. Thank you @Dave24 and @Hardware!

Zoom in! It says March 25. The next Friday March 25 is in 2025! :sob:

1 Like

Hunting 47 mode.

4 Likes

That’s a fake news, I don’t belive it.

2 Likes

I have seen crop circles with more legitimacy than that photo

3 Likes