Summer Bonus Episode PS4 problem

@Travis_IOI
First of all,thanks for your generosity,we can redeem legacy pack in HITMAN 2. And it works well.
Now,for the HITMAN Complete First Season problem,i think the picture below will help us to understand.

File size is different in different PS Store region.
41.38GB - 33.31 GB ≈ 8 GB,seems to be equivalent to Summer Bouns Episode file size.
The problem exists not only in Hong Kong PS Store.

Ok,I get it,but where did you get that pic? On the main IO Interactive main website, they said that the free ps plus will also have the summer bonus

Hello @gwl. What did you have to do? Reinstall H1? Reinstall H2? Restore Licences?

Please advise. Thanks! :slight_smile:

We’ll take a look at this and try to figure out what’s up.

Thanks! You guys are the best! The issue appears to be impacting PS+ Singapore and PS+ Europe as pointed out by @gwl.

Not only the Singapore store but also the Indonesia store. I think the all the Asia ps plus has this problem. But I’m very glad to hear that this issue is being taken care of.

Same problem here. Thanks for pointing it out my fellow Ps asian region. I bought the gold edition so that i can have the complete H2 and H1 as well (via ps plus). How much longer do we need to wait? Give us any update atleast??

If you want the complete version of H1, don’t you need to upgrade to the GOTY edition? I don’t think that this issue affects GOTY edition holders too much, because you should be able to redeem the GOTY edition legacy pack.

The issue is that IOI have said before that the minimum content to be eligible as a Season 1 owner, including rights to earn basic Legacy Pack, is that you must own:

1. Paris
  2. Sapienza
  3. Marrakesh
  4. Bangkok
  5. Colorado
  6. Hokkaido
  7. Bonus Episode (The Icon, Landslide, and A House Built On Sand)

All other content, particularly GOTY Suits, Patient Zero were part of GOTY Edition (and hence there is a GOTY Legacy Pack).

The 7 above supposedly are part of HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON. Which was true on Steam PC when I bought that exact version back when Hokkaido dropped in.

On PS+ Europe and Asia it appears that HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON is missing the Bonus Episode and therefore they all fall out of the minimum requirement for H2 Legacy Pack.

Also I believe all PS+ Asia is based in Singapore, though PS+ Japan appears to be its own territory.

You are correct that the issue does not affect owners of GOTY. But the PS+ Offer right now does not include GOTY.

Tagging @Travis_IOI for follow up. Seems more and more people have this problem.

@Travis_IOI… uh… IOI people, this is not good…

PS+ Offer for HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON is up to end of February. I hope you guys can solve this at the very least before February ends.

Not a good incident for this otherwise great product.

We are currently tracking an issue where the Bonus Episode was not included in the PS+ offering in Asia. We’re working with our partners to get that fixed.

Legacy Pack Missing on PS4
Hitman 2 Legacy Pack PSN Asia

OK… Thanks IOI! :slight_smile: