Summer Bonus Episode PS4 problem

There was a problem with the summer bonus episode in region 3. when the free game came out and i think the dev said it was made available on march and there was no advertising or a banner on PSN store or even a notification from sony on my ps4. although i got an email from sony but for some stupid reason gmail has stop giving my android notification, very very unfortunate. And i also checked my friends “trophy list” and all of their summer bonus episode trophy are on 0%. And i know @Travis_IOI said that it’s not something you can fix like pushing a button, but i hope they can fix the problems. Anyway, thanks

Bumping this thread because i just don’t like my ps4 trophy/achievement under 100%. i really need that summer bonus episode. I thought i got everything the moment i downloded hitman on PS Plus. Here’s hoping for a fix.

Bump
20 character bump

Just want to note this is not an Asia-only problem. I’m in the U.S. I have Hitman 2 and Hitman 1 with all 6 episodes. But, I cannot redeem the Legacy pack. And I’m thinking it’s because they made having the Bonus Episode a requirement. I don’t have it, and I can’t get it anywhere, either on the PS4, or on the Playstation Store website.

So this just really sucks because I can’t play any of the Hitman content in Hitman 2 until I can find a way to obtain the bonus episode, which isn’t available. The bonus episode appears in the Store section inside Hitman 1, but when I select it, I get a message “There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.”

Maybe you @Travis_IOI could assist somehow?

Well, somewhere in this thread travis said a fix it’s being considered but it’s a low priority and that was a year ago. I think the dev screwed up last year ps plus free game with promising the bonus episode will be included but actually not.

1 year bump ._.
20 characters.

Another sad bump :frowning:
Another 20 character :frowning:

BUMP. Omg, this is kind of thread I been looking for. It is so sad since July of 2020 I just plan to start playing Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 (after finish H1) although I know it is old game already. Not everyone will notice the issue immediately during Feb or Mar 2019 since I got study things to busy.

1 Like

Bruh, I’ve been paying attention to this thread since last year, if you own a PS4 and look up hitman bonus episode trophy percentage, it never budge or go up, other episode like france and italy, it goes up when more people get the trophy. I feel like most people didn’t realize the bonus episode weren’t included the first time and you can’t get the bonus episode either since it doesn’t exist anymore.