Summer Roadmap 2023 Thread

I dont believe you :wink: , i think its going to be super

3 Likes

I guess you could say that :wink:

4 Likes

Give ā€œLee Hongā€ in the noodle place in Chongqing the Lee Hong look from Hitman Codename 47/Contracts and give him the crazy sword that kills with one touch which he should use on 47 if he becomes hostile. And make said sword a collectible and include a one-time poison injection kill to it like the pirate dagger.

2 Likes

Well as Summer covers both July & August, there could very well be two suit unlocks as on the Roadmap for the rest of the year, thereā€™s a Challenge with an unlock every month! :grin:

Iā€™m not saying both unlocks will be suits for 47, but I suppose itā€™s a strong possibility.

1 Like

I canā€™t help but hope that the Trinity Pack can be made as a purchasable DLC, hopefully it could happen

Would also love to see the Stadia suit, briefcase and duck become available for all platforms, maybe they could make the other platform suits (The black streak, blue streak, green streak) become available for all platforms as well by any chance, I hope :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

They committed to doing that at the start of the year ā€œin a future patchā€ in this blogpost.

As per Travis:

5 Likes

Still, Iā€™m having lots of hope just in case if the rest of the platform suits became available for all platforms, yā€™know

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping they lump all the Stadia items together, rather than spreading them out across three months worth of new challenges. Though I suspect theyā€™re likely to be spread out since the only times (I think) something granted multiple unlocks was the Deluxe Escalations and 7DS. :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather these would be available only for the ones that used to play on Stadia, since they kept playing the gameeven after their original platform shut down.

https://twitter.com/hitman/status/1665731988706164741?s=46&t=fu6TIzGCGWae0O-vSkAbnw

:eyes:

18 Likes

We wonder what outfit is next

2 Likes

This will have a mixed view I think. There is other pre-order bonus out there attached to other games that donā€™t get made available as purchasable DLC, so many will argue that the same scenario should happen here.

I pre-ordered the game, so Iā€™m thankful to have these! IOI, please make the weapons available in Freelancer! :wink:

1 Like

Whenever pre-order DLC goes up for purchase, I just view it as the actual bonus for pre-ordering was getting the DLC earlier and for free - rather than the actual content itself.

12 Likes

I Pre-Ordered the game and got the Trinity Pack, and I believe that it should be made purchasable for everyone.

I have friends and family members that missed the Pre-Order window that would gladly pay for the Trinity Pack.

Thereā€™s also the case that Iā€™ve heard from several Stadia players that when they did the Prgression Transfer, the Trinity Pack was one of the things that didnā€™t go through to other systems. I think that should be more than enough reason to make it purchasable for everyone.

4 Likes

This post makes me feel old, i remember getting it one of the first ETs in 2016! New suit my arse/j

1 Like

Stadia items and ā€˜other platformā€™ suits are still part of our plans and in discussion for the coming months roadmaps. Stay tuned.

27 Likes

ā€œOtherā€ platforms? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

What about the solstice suit? :worried:

5 Likes

Yeah, what about the ICA outstanding service coin? A reward for future months?

3 Likes

They could add all of these as Elusive Target rewards
Hitman 1 Aluminum Travel Briefcase can be obtained by completing 1 ET on all H1 locations
The unused Hitman 2 Aluminum Travel Briefcase can be obtained by completing 1 ET on all H2 locations that have them (except Miami)

Black Winter Suit can be obtained for completing 1 ET on all H1 locations with SA
The unused Solstice Suit can be obtained for completing 1 ET on all H2 locations that have them with SA

The H1 Performance Coins and the unused H2 Service Coins in some similiar way too
We would have way too many coins but i think this is the way they should do it, maybe when they make all elusive targets permanent some day
I hope they at least bring the black winter suit back, I have the aluminium travel briefcase and i think its the most common out of these items but it should still be available for everyone

3 Likes