Taking A Break

It’s been roughly seven days since I last logged in, but I’m gonna take a break from the forum which will free up more time for me to focus on Hitman 2 alongside various other games like Destiny 2 and such. I don’t know what I’m getting at by this, but I just wanna focus my time on things I want to get done rather than religiously log in to the point where it becomes second nature. This isn’t a goodbye, but rather a see you. I’ll probably log on next month to submit a contract next month and or if we get any info on the next location/ and @Salem leaks that pop up every so often which will amp up my excitement for the future of the game. I think I figured out what I was saying. I’m fatigued, I’ve joined the forum back in November and played Hitman 2 Religiously in which I unlocked all except one item til this day. I used this platform to clear my head and talk about a passion of mine which is playing as a fictitious bald assassin. I guess after numerous life-altering events for me in my personal life and events that took place at the beginning of the year in which I questioned my own core beliefs I just need a break from everything and focus on my next big step. As for that, I will be “suspending” my passion for Hitman and this Forum in which this was my first ever forum. As for access to my account, one person has it in which I will promptly put in under “spoilers” so you don’t have to read it if you choose.

Hey Mads, don’t forget to update my game at the end of the month.

5 Likes

Seeya, hope to see you soon

Well see ya later SwingSwang, but I have to ask. Because the spoiler kinda mind bugling to me, how do you expect me to do that?

Different Mads, haha don’t worry.

See you later man, you are always welcome here!

3 Likes

See you soon brother, enjoy the break.

Have a nice rest dude, we’re not leaving :stuck_out_tongue:
Cya Soon™

“Taking a break” as if HMF and videogames are a nine to five job. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only joking, wish you safe travels.

1 Like