Target Relationship Tracker

I’ve decided to round up the targets and check their relationship status.

Main Missions

For the main missions, Viktor Novikov, Dalia Margolis, Francesca De Santis, Sean Rose, Alma Reynard, Rico Delgado, Steven Bradley and Ljudmila Vetrova are all in active relationships at the times of their deaths (granted, De Santis attempts to break up with Roberto and Reynard is not on-site in Freedom Fighters).

Silvio Caruso, Claus Hugo Strandberg, Reza Zaydan, Jordan Cross, Yuki Yamazaki, Robert Knox, Sierra Knox, Jorge Franco, Andrea Martinez, the Maelstrom, Sophia Washington and Tyson Williams all had mentioned past relationships (the Maelstrom’s relationship is far behind him now, I assume).

Ken Morgan, Penelope Graves, Ezra Berg, Maya Parvati, Erich Soders, Dawood Rangan, Vanya Shah, Janus, Nolan Cassidy, Zoe Washington and Athena Savalas are the only main mission targets who are neither in a relationship nor mentioned to have been in one. Out of the 10, the only one we know for sure is straight is Rangan, judging by his sexual harassment of Kharisma. The rest: sexualities are open books: straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual, pansexual or even asexual like 47.

Rico Delgado is the only target to be married, and along with Claus Hugo Strandberg and Robert Knox, to have married at all.

Claus Hugo Strandberg, Sean Rose, Alma Reynard and Robert Knox are the only targets to have children, all daughters.

Bonus Missions

John Stubbs is the only target in an active relationship.

For the bonus missions, Dino Bosco, Kong Tuo-Kwang, Matthieu Mendola, Marco Abiatti, Harry Bagnato, Marv Gonif, Scott Sarno, Gary Lunn, Walter Menard, Patrick Morgan, Taheji Koyama, Oybek Nabazov, Sister Yulduz, Craig Black, Brother Akram, Bradley Paine, Owen Cage, Klaus Liebleid Dorian Lang, Guillaume Maison, Doris Lee, Re Thak “Spider Lily”, Lhom Kwai “Dragon Eye”, Jin Noo “The Blade”, Vitaly Reznikov, Roman Khabko, Dmitri Federov, Basil Carnaby, Blair Reddington, Ajit Krish and Galen Vholes are neither in a relationship nor mentioned to have been in one (Mendola is described as a family man, but whether he has a spouse or not is unmentioned and I don’t see a wedding ring on his any of his fingers). Abiatti can be seen flirting with women, so he is likely straight. I know Lang has a daughter, but she could have been adopted or otherwise not biologically his.

Elusive Targets

Sergei Larin, Antony L Troutt, Brendan Conner, Richard and Inez Ekwensi and (going by his real life relationships) Gary Busey are all in active relationships.

Etta Davis, Walter Williams, Pavel Frydel, Miranda Jamison and Dame Barbara Elizabeth Keating all had past relationships.

Adalrico Candelaria, Jonathan Smythe, Vito Đurić, Dylan Narváez, Howard Moxon, Owen Wagner, Richard J. Magee, Xander Haverfoek, Nila Torvik, Gabriel Santos, Richard M. Foreman, Adeze “Nne Obara” Oijofor, Akane Akenawa, Pertti Järnefelt, Kieran Hudson, Bartholomew Argus, Ji-Hu, Phillip Giggles, Mark Faba, Vicente Murillo and the Censor are neither in a relationship nor mentioned to have been in one. I know Nne Obara has a son, but he could have been adopted or otherwise not biologically hers.

Summary

Viktor Novikov, Dalia Margolis, Francesca De Santis, Sean Rose, Alma Reynard, Rico Delgado, Steven Bradley, Ljudmila Vetrova, John Stubbs, Sergei Larin, Antony L Troutt, Brendan Conner, Richard and Inez Ekwensi and Gary Busey are in active relationships at the times of their deaths.

Silvio Caruso, Claus Hugo Strandberg, Reza Zaydan, Jordan Cross, Yuki Yamazaki, Robert Knox, Sierra Knox, Jorge Franco, Andrea Martinez, the Maelstrom, Sophia Washington, Tyson Williams, Etta Davis, Walter Williams, Pavel Frydel, Miranda Jamison and Dame Barbara Elizabeth Keating all had past relationships.

Ken Morgan, Penelope Graves, Ezra Berg, Maya Parvati, Erich Soders, Dawood Rangan, Vanya Shah, Janus, Nolan Cassidy, Zoe Washington and Athena Savalas, Dino Bosco, Kong Tuo-Kwang, Matthieu Mendola, Marco Abiatti, Harry Bagnato, Marv Gonif, Scott Sarno, Gary Lunn, Walter Menard, Patrick Morgan, Taheji Koyama, Oybek Nabazov, Sister Yulduz, Craig Black, Brother Akram, Bradley Paine, Owen Cage, Klaus Liebleid, Dorian Lang, Guillaume Maison, Doris Lee, Re Thak “Spider Lily”, Lhom Kwai “Dragon Eye”, Jin Noo “The Blade”, Vitaly Reznikov, Roman Khabko, Dmitri Federov, Basil Carnaby, Blair Reddington, Ajit Krish, Galen Vholes, Adalrico Candelaria, Jonathan Smythe, Vito Đurić, Dylan Narváez, Howard Moxon, Owen Wagner, Richard J. Magee, Xander Haverfoek, Nila Torvik, Gabriel Santos, Richard M. Foreman, Adeze “Nne Obara” Oijofor, Akane Akenawa, Pertti Järnefelt, Kieran Hudson, Bartholomew Argus, Ji-Hu, Phillip Giggles, Mark Faba, Vicente Murillo and the Censor are neither in a relationship nor mentioned to have been in one.

Tell me if I missed or miswritten anyone.

EDIT

Added Zaydan.

There are 94 targets in total, consisting of 71 men and 23 women.

Frydel’s an interesting case, being the only target explicitly hinted to be gay (at least in medical school).

Sierra Knox and Janus are both hinted to be bisexual.

7 Likes
  • It’s complicated.

Lmao nah, cool thread idea btw. I believe you got everybody from what I’ve read.

But Ken Morgan should be in the “straight” category, as it’s been confirmed he used to be in a relationship with the girl staying at the Himmipan Hotel. (The girl who was a sitcom star… I forget her name.) Carrington I believe?? Something like that…

This is confirmed when we hear Ken saying this to his bodyguard Otis.

Edit:

JACKIE Carrington that’s it… here she is…

1 Like

Who is this John stubb guy you mentioned in the bonus missions?

1 Like

It was a PS4 exclusive…

The Sarajevo Six it was called…

John Stubbs was a member and the Contract took place in Bangkok.

2 Likes

Interesting thread!

I am confused a bit…
Novikov is in a relationship? With who?

Also, Sean and Alma is an interesting thing to look at, since we don’t know how much time had passed between the two games. As in: Alma is still mournin the loss of Sean (and Orson is just a boy toy, hence why Alma wasn’t bothered to “teach” the house to recognize him) Or, they wasn’t in relationship by the time of Sean’s death and she was just not through with him… which still makes Orson a passing phase.

I’d like to mention Martinez, since she and Hector were a thing, but broke up. Hector still tries to reach her, which can happen, if you deliver his letter: even if Martinez shredded the letter, she was still unsure wether keep her distance, or give him a chance.

Shah and the Maelstrom were a thing also, but they’ve broke up. There are several npcs talking about it. Fact, that they are over each other, hence why the Maelstrom hired the Kashmirian.

Janus might be bisexual : there is a line for him, if he’s annoyed with 47 being too close to him: “I don’t swing in that way, maybe in the sixties.” or something like that.
Also, most of them are probably single,given the nature of their …job.

Silvio could be gay, or asexual, since he states that a few “things” on women are disgusting. (I guess he says something like this in the therapist opportunity)

Or she could be his, but the wife has divorced him, or had passed away.

She surely was in a relationship, since her son is in the Himmapan too.

Edit: I want to mention Blake and Wasinghton’s relationship. They were a thing, but Blake broke her heart, by being faster to get the necklace. If you do the necklace assasination, she seems to be… a bit warmer towards Blake/47 by the end of it , but there’s no option to let her go… so we don’t know, how would have played out afterwards.

1 Like

You forgot Zaydan. He was dating a model but I don’t know any other relationships. There probably were others mentioned but I don’t remember that well.
Interesting thread btw.

This is also an interesting fact. We will also have Marcus Stuyvesant, who has a daughter, in HITMAN 3, but that’s for later.

1 Like

Also, (although this proves nothing regarding his relationship status) Silvio admits to being a virgin if 47 holds him up at gun point…

(Yes, I’m serious)

3 Likes

I’m positive, he’s single and would’ve stayed that way;

I mean, her toxic relationship with his mother had caused enough mental damage. I’m sure, the mother did not approved any of the girls he tried to be with, not to mention, if he was digusted by them (because of being gay or asexual or whatever it doesn’t matter, I think.), he tried to repress it, pushing himself more to be approved by his mother.
This resulted him focusing enitrely on his career and being mentally unstable; hence why he killed his mother.
Him being a virgin could come from all above: surely he was raised in a way, where sexuality got repressed (masturbation included) making it a sin, his insecurity, her possessive mother (if that was true) .

Silvio is truly an interesting character.(at least mental state wise)

Bradley and vetrova were in a relationship together, right? Or was it someone else?

Vetrova lol who wasn’t she in a relationship with? :joy:

2 Likes

Me :unamused::cry::sob:

1 Like

That might have been experimentation :smile: I guess that’s more a question of whether doing it once makes you bisexual, which is more of a personal determination. I can imagine Janus, being the great spymaster that he is, exploited a gay officer by sleeping with him.

1 Like