Terminal Hospitality Beta Gameplay

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and came across a rare gameplay video which I believe comes from an earlier beta version of Terminal Hospitality. Not sure what all the differences are though and unfortunately it is pretty buggy and unfinished but I thought it would be interesting to see.

8 Likes

So originally you could poison the Cult leader.

Yes too bad that was removed in the final level.

Agent 17 is nowhere to be found.

1 Like

I’ve seen this before but in some weird random site that nobody would even think of looking. I’m trying to get ahold of this build but no luck

I’m guessing there is a hitman 2 beta build out there that is lower than 1.22 which is my guess that this footage is showing.

1 Like

Is this earlier than build 122?

It’s only speculation but I’d think it’s lower than 122, the level itself seems unfinished in comparison to the beta levels in 122, No background graphics and unresponsive guards (could be that the player used invisible cheat to just showcase the mission.)

1 Like

I have 2 versions of beta. Unpacked and with installer. I didn’t play them for a while but they are the same afaik. 17 is there. He is in the hall near the operation rooms.

1 Like

Can you share them or at least post some videos about it?

1 Like

Speaking of which I did find the original video on “youku” which was by you so that’s out of the question. But nonetheless it’ll be cool to get a hold of the copy of that particular beta because I myself want to try it and see how far hitman 2 has gone.

But it’s up to you really, if you don’t want to share it, that’s fine by me.

1 Like

It sounds like you are pissed. )) Chill out dudes. Right now I have more important matters to attend to and I have no access to my pc with these files at that moment. Also I cant post the link right here and I will need some time to upload the files on web.
However i believe that there is another beta version of hitman 2. I might be wrong but i think that i had one back in 2007. My acquaintance recorded me cd with hitman 2. It turns out to be a beta version. I remember that the main target of jacuzzi job left the place and ran to elevator if you made too much noise on the level. My betas do not have that feature.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s crazy how I’ve never heard of this nor even find this on the web anywhere. Compared with build 122 which is easily accessible. And the only evidence of another beta existing is your footage here, now that’s insanely rare which makes this crazy by all means.

But now you are saying that there is 3 different betas of hitman 2? And I’m guessing build 122 is like a public release beta and the others might be intended for developers?

1 Like

I keep my word! Enjoy!

2 Likes