1. Elevators
  2. Crates to carry
  3. Briefcase + WA2000
  4. Elephants
  5. Room reservation
  6. Realistic fiberwire animation.

What more?

4 Likes

Why do people want to carry crates? What’s in the crates?

i want the gun distraction back. and the line i mentioned before :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing and inexplicable things. Savage things.

Once you see them, you’ll never be the same

3 Likes

Room reservation would be excelent. I hope a room booked by the agency with guns inside, like Sapienza. It nails that feeling of having the ICA support.

6 Likes
  • Working Cameras
  • Working Metal Detectors
  • All the content located here (New Weapons and Gear) Has HITMAN been hacked?
  • Blood pools working
  • AI using guns correctly
  • Ammo calibres
  • Able to pick up ammo without picking up the gun and dropping it
  • Customisation
  • Human shields
  • Looking through keyholes
  • More realistic outfits (need a reasonable weapon to justify the outfit. For example a everyday security guard shouldn’t have a silenced pistol out or sniper)
  • Money/better rewards for completion.
  • Better challenges to unlock special gear
  • Did I say more content
  • Multiple environments per location

Before anyone says I’m being “Unrealistic”. These are things that were in predecessors. Should be here. Simple.

11 Likes

Sadly…nothing of that list will happen. We can be glad if they revert the change to the camera system.

5 Likes

Speaking of metal detectors did they ever fix the ones in front of the embassy?

Take a wild guess :joy:

2 Likes

You mean the half-assed customisation system from Blood Money where you could choose a few attachments for five guns?

In 2019? No thanks.

You think the older games have more content? Haha, almost got me there.

More realistic to pick the gun up.

So because content was leaked, we automatically deserve it? No fucking way.

7 Likes

Good Gawd.

That’s why I am in the camp of not caring about new additions or suitcases or blood stains shit like that. They struggling to get core stealth mechanics to work.

They put stuff in broken, leave it broken for months and then add more broken shit on top of it. Claim to fix broken shit and end up breaking it harder than before. Knowing we gotta wait months at a time for the patch.

This game is starting to piss me off cause I feel like I fight the game mechanics more than I fight the game. I gotta ask myself before each play through is this gonna work the way it should or is this gonna bug out?

Sorry rant over

12 Likes

basically if you want to get past a frisk point in Paris right now you have to climb around and up. i dont wanna do that each time. so disguise as a waiter. put the gun in the crate. carry it up.

it’s one more very immersive action to have

10 Likes

I hope we can make contacts on the elephants.

Yes and that’s how the game is made, i don’t see any point for it to be made easier, imo it will only ruin the fun with sneaking around.

1 Like

what? you can still sneak around. especially if you dont want a waiter’s disguise. how does having an extra option take away?

if that’s the case why would anyone ever get close to the target? you can just snipe them

8 Likes

What makes you think it would be a few again. A successor is meant to evolve and improve on the mechanics and elements of a game. Due to a impIemented customisation system that, I agree, was basic. Not “few attachments” (has more attachments then HITMAN does #JustSaying) like you said. I was expecting an improvement and having every gun to be able to customise when you leave the map with it.

That “You mean the half-assed customisation system from Blood Money” has more options for guns then HITMAN so what does that make this game then?

An optional feature. Use it, don’t use it. It exists. Should be here.

Already proven it does so…

No. You pick up about 40 bullets. That’s a few magazines worth. A gun hold 1 magazine so no it isn’t more realistic when you pick up a gun.

It’s proof that there is content hidden away. Also drip fed content is pathetic.

Maybe we shouldn’t hope for stuff. We should just wait, because we will get dissapointed for sure with all those lists which they will never fix or add… :joy:

1 Like

• Have you tried looking through a keyhole IRL? Can’t do it now, can’t do it in three years.

• You showed that the previous games have more in terms of weapons. Nothing more.

• It’s still more realistic than the bullets magically appearing in your inventory.

• You’d rather we get a shitload of guns now and then none for Japan/USA? You’d be the first to complain when that happened. You act as if you’re entitled to the weapons because they happened to be leaked, and that’s ridiculous.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. I’m already there mate. They’ve had enough time to start showing changes and since nothing has been done, better to leave it and move on and maybe if they actually look at their games under Eidos, they’ll see the mechanics they implemented from there and make actual progress.

Am I excited for Thailand? Not as much. Too long delay between episodes, and as much as the environment will be fresh to explore. The guards are still going to have that x ray vision and other crappy AI mechanics.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see if the actual locations look different from the music video how pissed off people will be. Just like all the other trailers we’ve seen that have changed and don’t match the actual game. You can’t get mad for that.