Thailand / Bangkok Mega Thread

I like you’re sadistic ways of killing!!! :wink:

I would like to see a more closed map (I know, I know, don’t kill me) Something like Paris. While Sapienza was great fun, there was too much unnecessary space. I’m glad it happened. It was an awesome map. I just hope they don’t feel the need to make every map like that. A hotel would be great or a mansion like the Beldingford Manor one.

5 Likes

After the bonus episodes I quite like the idea of a day/night cycle with each map.

The large maps are great but AHBOS shows you can have a smaller, more focused, content rich environment and arguably have a better mission than a Gilded Cage. Size isn’t everything.

I hope we have a triple hit map.

I also have a sneaky inclination that we will see an optional objective in Thailand/Japan.

3 Likes

Right

lol so mature

inb4 Thailand 19 august

I left that there on purpose. It only took 4 inches (I mean minutes) to get a response. Haha.

3 Likes

It’s possible, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

They better not dwell on the old stuff lol

A phone explosive would be cool. You place it and ring it, someone picks it up and you can choose to remote detonate their head. Lovely! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe on august 19th they will only announce Thailand episode release that will be available before 31st. But I hope you’re right and they give us next episode as soon as possible

I know IO’s words havent been completely reliable, but Early August ought to me before August 15th right? So maybe we’ll get a plythrough on August 19th at Gamescom rather than just a trailer

If they do a playthrought on gamescome they must release it before August 19 right. I hope the give us the info the 4th and release it the 18th. That would be pretty neat. :slight_smile:

they ought to. a lot of episodic players stuck to their guns. meaning they havent had new missions for 2 months already. im sure they would want to get the new mission out the door quick

3 Likes

Well it’s in the game files so it’s a matter of when it will be released lol

3 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome then! Looking forward to that much more than poisoned gum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I do want to see what happens if you leave it on a toilet seat. Will they still eat it? Anyone who eats gum off a toilet deserves to be poisoned.

3 Likes

And ahah yeah definitely :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It would be nice to have something to look forward to, rather than just ‘Thailand’. Show us the level, tell us about the targets, etc!!

2 Likes

thailand and japan are asian country. there gonna be same terrain. it sucks. japan must be changed!

1 Like

Let’s hope we’re not seeing tourist NPC models in every level (Marrakesh x2, Sapienza x2). I swear the god IO if we see the photographer in Thailand and you forget all the bitches from the E3 trailer you must burn. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Italy and France are European countries. There’s gonna be the same terrain. It sucks. Italy must be changed!

5 Likes

Same continent doesn’t mean same terrain. Japan and Thailand are very different places, as Italy and France, Mexico and Canada, Egypt and Congo.

2 Likes