Thailand trailer: The Class - Are We Stars - Providence ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽค

Ok now i know what are you doing @JohnnyDrama.
I must say i am Impressed with IOI Marketing.
What a way of releasing something.

4 Likes

Nah I played it just now.

Got it :slight_smile:

Nobody notice this? IOI SOUND

13 Likes

Thailand is going to be so good. Death on the Mississippi / Till Death do Us Part / Vintage Year like atmosphere in a luxury hotel is a godlike combo.

11 Likes

โ€œThe Class are currently working on their second album, Providence, having already recorded three new songs at the Himmapan luxury hotel resort on the Chao Phraya river in Thailand.โ€

โ€œhaving already recorded three new songs at the Himmapan luxury hotel resort on the Chao Phrayaโ€

โ€œluxury hotel resortโ€

Oh, yes!

16 Likes

Iโ€™m sure that we will be able to find @Quinn in this level, probably hanging around the musicians, since heโ€™s a musician himself. Unless they just place him at a random place.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

IOI must be a big brand within Hitman universe, they also make cars and other neat things.

3 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

sorry but im so happy that weโ€™re getting an hotel ! they always are my favourite in each games!

4 Likes

And laptops, chairs, sodaโ€™s, scooters, cellphones, explosives, rubber ducks and most importantly PURPLE WEAPONS!!!

6 Likes

IOI what an odd company, though i wounder where they came up with the name. It sounds familiar.

Donโ€™t forget that we still need to see 47โ€™s outfit for this location, but I think itโ€™s pointless here.

2 Likes

Himmapan Resort Google pictures:

6 Likes

I hope heโ€™s wearing something ridiculous like a Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts & some flip-flops

4 Likes

was just about to say that looks so real! then i put two and six together and made the connection thatโ€™s pictures real life and not HITMAN.

Maybe the swimming pool is the same of the trailer with the killer photographer

11 Likes

Maybe like novelty clothes, but pretty sure this one is going to be a bit hard to figure out considering that is a luxury hotel and 47 default style already is pure luxury and the best to blend in here.

2 Likes

I donโ€™t think IO will use a real hotel, that just a coincidence.

I need this on Spotify

3 Likes