The '25 Games To Get To Know Me' Chart/Top 25

that was difficult!

12 Likes

Oh fuck yeah! The Spy vs Spy game was fucking dope.

4 Likes

I guess I just don’t play that many different games, or new/current games. But over the years these would have to be what I’ve played the most. :older_man:

:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

it was absolutely evil i loved it

2 Likes

Owning all the kids in After School Hours Care on their copy is memories I wasn’t aware I still had till I just saw it there on your list.

3 Likes

I loved Star Raiders! Also Adventure, Pitfall, River Run, Yar’s Revenge… good stuff!

2 Likes

22 Games actually, as 3 slots already booked for Hitman already (for me entire hitman series actually). :crazy_face: These are best of the best games from my point of view.
I follow independent development studios actually, mostly some games are from same studios (like IOI). :crazy_face:

8 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve probably missed quite a few. But those are the ones I probably played the most:

14 Likes

my brain actually thought of Kane and Lynch 2 before Max Payne 2 and I find that incredibly worrying.
There are just too many good games to appreciate, even despite their flaws, sometimes a good artstyle and soundtrack is enough to make up for some clunky gameplay and storytelling. I find myself more willing to forgive a video game for its shortcomings than any other media, and this was just a list of games that I feel have stuck with me the most.
Also, I really really enjoy watching 3rd Strike gameplay, but I suck ass at fighting games, so I could only bring myself to include MK9, since its one of the few fighting games I’ve actually bought, and became semi-competent in.
I think thats part of the difficulty, there are alot of games you see, but never play for yourself, and through osmosis you get an idea of what the game is and can appreciate it, but can’t outright claim as your favorite since you never played it.

9 Likes

The most influencial games I’ve played throughout my life. Its in chronological order. Upper row is me discovering my favorite franchises as a kid. Second row is the golden age of PS2. Third row is my Wii era followed up by the ambitious ps3 with some of my favorite sequels and discovering the Far Cry franchise. 4th row is me on PS4 diving deeper into multiplayer and Hitman. Last row is the second coming of the golden age. Those games are my favorites of the one’s Ive played in recent years.

10 Likes

A little bit of everything.

12 Likes

There is no real order in my top 25. I choose the games that meant something to me through out my life, knowing some of them might not have aged well. I’m more then sure that there are some games in this list I could swap out for others and vice versa. But trying to remember every game that I really loved, since the mid 90’s, ain’t that easy.

14 Likes

guess this is the perfect thing to make me post again.

soon…

1 Like

no specific order

HERE’S A TASK FOR YOU!
for each game you recognize or have played, you get one (1) of NOTHING!

11 Likes

I couldn’t help it. I had to do a second one.

10 Likes

Honestly surprised that @MrOchoa’s grid wasn’t just C47 repeated 25 times.

15 Likes

Its my favorite Hitman Game and my favorite of the genre, but i love a lot of different games :grin:

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hey Quinn, have you heard of this game…I think it was called Dungeon Master or Dragon Keeper or something like that?

5 Likes