The Appraiser - ET #3 (Isle of Sgàil)

She looks like someone combined Edna Mode and Joan Rivers. The unmitigated horror of it all is unnerving me

Image result for outta this house

Great now all I can see her as is JonTron crossed with Joan Rivers. You just made it worse.

This will be a real challenge for me, as I always get really lost in Sgail. It all looks so similar.

Maybe I’m a bitch, but the insta-fail complications are annoying as fuck

Sounds like I have to start training in that mission, I haven’t even started it :flushed::joy:.

I don’t want to fail this ET (or any of them), because I really want to unlock the Absolution suit with gloves :smiley:.

Yay. I am very excited to have ET on Isle of Sgail, best map of Hitman 1 & 2.
This would be awesome.

sorry, i didn’t make this contract

Definitely start it. It’s overwhelming. You should learn the disguises because you’ll probably need a few to get to where she’s likely to be.

She looks like the devil that wears Prada.

Church starting point will be the best one for this then?

For SO probably, but I’m fairly certain the warehouse start will be better (or rather easier/faster) for this.

Edit: Depending on where her route starts, the Member and Architect starts could also be interesting.

Even with blocked off starting points it is not so hard to get to this area. You just go in through the bar, to the Phoenix ceremony area, then move behind the curtain and then access the Church via the hole in the wall.

All that remains is to open the secret passage and you’d have access to the Church, the Helipad, and the Warehouses depicted in the ET pic.

I’m playing the contract cake mentioned, and it’s hard as fuck. Mostly because it insta fails youif you’re spotted or a body gets found. It’s a pain, but it trains you for the area

This training be like…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Love me some Jackie Chan. I’ve gotta check out that whole movie

Drunken Master is very good. Has an ageless Tom and Jerry like quality to it. The final act though is particularly tense and a bit bloody for a fist fight.

She kinda reminds me of Velma from Scooby-Doo… no? Just me? :laughing:
PNG

Fitting for the location too lol looks like it could be a setting from the show.

“And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for that bald guy named 47!”

So what are people’s methods of killing her gonna be? I may try SilverBaller or Fiber wire. Pretty bland I know lol may try an accident kill if opportunity arises. Or Janus’ burial dagger!

Cheeseburger ftw.