The Appraiser - ET #3 (Isle of Sgàil)

Here’s my run…

Failed the ET last week and wanted to play it safe so I took the n00b approach with this one. Lol

Successfully killed The Appraiser via accident kill when she smokes, then completely screwed the pooch trying to retrieve the notebook. Tried to get cute and take out one guard too many. Got caught, and accidentally quit the game instead of cancelling the quit. I got exactly what I deserved. Hard lesson learned…

I never even knew about this smoking and explosion kill that most of you guys did. I ran into her in the gallery while planning on taking blakes disguise and when i saw she stops for a second under that massive chandelier well, that was it decision made! Went upstairs and boxed the guard and the other NPC there, then put an end to that poor chandeliers life, although it went out in style, taking her with it.
The notebook though i had no idea where it was, i even looked in the penthouse still dressed as blake and nearly got spotted, got it in the end though from the chapel, took a custodian disguise before grabbing the notebook.
3rd ET with SA and really happy about that. Looking forward to that Imperial classic and the Suburban :wink:

I’m really excited for the next Elusive Target! I’m thinking the next location will be Whittleton Creek. Very excited to see what type of target we get in that location. So many different possibilities! Currently have Silent Assassin on all 3 targets, including all S1 targets as well.

It better be someplace new, not like what they’re doing with the escalations.

Well it can’t be worse than S1 where the majority were Paris and Sapienza lol since it’s not episodic I don’t think we’ll have this problem this time around with the ET’s

I missed the S01 ETs :cry:

Oh man I’m sorry. That sucks, you really missed out. I mean sure, some were pretty bad lol but I’d say the majority of them were great. Very memorable for me

I’m bankin on 'em coming back

For your sake, hopefully they do. I don’t think they will though and if I can be honest, I wouldn’t want them to either.

(Note: I’m not just saying this because I played them, I’d feel the same way even if I missed/failed some.)

Why not though? Don’t you want your suits back?

I think part of the reason why s1 elusives feel so special is because Torben wrote them. I hope we get to play them again, even if we can’t get the Wildcard back.

Because they weren’t designed that way. If they bring them back, the whole “elusive” element and what made them so unique is now gone and they just become regular targets. But nah, I never played for the suits, I played for the experience. I couldn’t care less about the suits to be honest.

@rattleshnake Torben did do an excellent job

Torben was good, but @Nick_IO is doing a great job! love the writing of all the ETs so far

Yeah I’ve really enjoyed every H2 et so far, they feel like a very natural continuation.

Oh I didn’t know that. This Nick is the one who writes the biographys on the targets now?

I also like how Nick referenced at least one artist. Even if it is Hirst.:joy:

Wait, I’m lost… what now? Lol

Damien Hirst is an English artist. Miranda mentions that no-one has been interested in skulls since Hirst. Hirst made a diamond encrusted skull as part of his portfolio. It should be noted that he was nearly sued for plagiarism

Huh… well how about that… must have missed that dialogue. Interesting. Thanks for the reply!