The beginning missions of Hitman: Contracts were spooky

On March 25th, 2020 I bought the Hitman HD pack on XBox Live. I have been playing Hitman games since Hitman 2016 was released, I’ve played Absolution, Blood Money, 2016 and Hitman 2 (2018), but nothing I’ve seen in those games could add up to what I saw in the first 2 missions of Contracts. I already knew the ending of codename 47, but when I loaded up the first mission and began playing through it, I was a bit shook by the deceased 47 clones laying around the place, also the mental patients running loose added to that spookiness. After that mission I went on to the next one, meat house something, and boy was that mission spooky! I saw a lot of the rotting carcasses, the obese target etc. And not to forget the girl that you are supposed to save. After those 2 missions though, the game wasn’t spooky. I haven’t completed the game yet, I’m currently on the 5th or 6th mission. Overall it’s a great game so far, I think the beginning of the game really set the mood for 47s story, dark and in a way, somewhat depressing. So far my rating for the game is a 8/10. If you haven’t checked it out, I reccomend you do.

6 Likes

Now you’re hooked
20 character s