The Best Hitman Storyline (Hitman Forum Game)

No trolling in this Thread, final Warning @DaZucc

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i always wondered what he’s doing there, but you are probably correct, it does look like a chinese opium den.

What can I say, not only did Absolution have the best storyline, but it was the best Hitman game ever made! :wink:

That statement is just too much for me to handle.

Hitman: Codename 47 [23]
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [23]-1
Hitman: Contracts [20]
Hitman: Blood Money [23]
Hitman: Absolution [21] -1
Hitman (2016) [23]+1
Hitman (2007 Movie) [6]
Hitman Comics and Books [16]

Edit: Looks like the 2015 movie was the first one to be eliminated. Why I’m not surprised?:grin:

Hitman: Codename 47 [23]
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [23]
Hitman: Contracts [18] -2
Hitman: Blood Money [24] +1
Hitman: Absolution [21]
Hitman (2016) [23]
Hitman (2007 Movie) [6]

Hitman: Codename 47 [24] +1
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [23]
Hitman: Contracts [18]
Hitman: Blood Money [24]
Hitman (2016) [23]
Hitman (2007 Movie) [4] -2

Hitman: Codename 47 [24]
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [24] +1
Hitman: Contracts [18]
Hitman (2016) [23]
Hitman (2007 Movie) [2] -2

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [24]
Hitman: Contracts [19] +1
Hitman (2016) [23]
Hitman (2007 Movie) [0] -2 DIE!

i really like Silent Assassin, but the Story is all over the Place - i still dont understand the whole Deal with this Cult.

What do you mean by that?I thought it was pretty straightforward

I don’t know or remember if the story was all over the place or not, but this is the story of Hitman 2 Silent assassin:

The game starts with a conversation between two men at the port of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. They visit a remote laboratory operated by Dr. Ort-Meyer and find everyone inside dead. A security footage shows a man in a suit killing several guards and orderlies. Recognizing the man as Agent 47, one of them decides to “hire” him.

With all evidence of his existence erased, 47 decides to quit his life as a contract killer and retreats to a Sicilian church owned by Reverend Emilio Vittorio, doing a job of a humble gardener. One day, 47 agrees to attend one of Vittorio’s confessions, seeking forgiveness. Later on, two men in a car arrive at the church. They abduct Vittorio before leaving a note demanding a ransom of $500,000. Unable to pay such a large sum of money, 47 contacts the International Contract Agency (ICA) and agrees to perform a contract killing in exchange for information on the whereabouts of Vittorio. He gets information from the Agency that Vittorio has been taken to a cell in the basement of the Villa Borghese, a local Mafia hideout.

47 infiltrates the Villa Borghese and kills his target, but fails to find Vittorio. After escaping, 47 agrees to perform more contracts to repay his debt to the Agency. Eventually, he gives up his search, believing Vittoria to be dead. Returning to his previous profession, he carries out a series of hits in Russia, Japan, Malaysia, Afghanistan, and India.

Eventually, 47 learns that Vittorio’s kidnapping was an elaborate setup by Sergei Zavorotko, the brother of one of 47’s five creators, to lure him out of retirement. He also learns that all of his targets were individuals who were involved in the sale of a nuclear warhead to Sergei’s gang, and the items he was ordered to retrieve were the components of two additional nuclear missiles. The warheads possess key signature software that would disguise them as American-made and therefore bypass the American missile defense system. Sergei, who intends to sell the missiles, needed to eliminate everyone involved in the deal, and therefore arranged for 47 to take the contracts.

47 pursues Sergei, who has taken Vittorio hostage inside his church. 47 kills Sergei and all of his men to free Vittorio. After giving 47 his crucifix, Vittorio begs him to renounce his path of violence and lead a good life. However, 47 finds himself unable to find inner peace and leaves the crucifix on the church’s door, formally returning to the ICA.

I have no idea :joy:, I played Hitman 2 Silent Assassin back in 1992, so I don’t remember that much :flushed: :grinning:.

Hahaha and back in 92 Hitman 2 was a awesome game with great graphics and I had never played a cooler game as Hitman 2 was, changing disguise etc was just awesome :blush:.

Remember you are talking about a man that didn’t even know it was Sonders he had to kill in Hokkaido :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I don’t even know what a shadow agent is, so I didn’t pay too much attention to the story in Hitman 2016 either, I know my Agent 47 have to kill some bad people and i’m helping him as good as I can with as less collateral damage as possible :wink:.

Was it really this bad!? :joy:, in my memory it was perfect :flushed::joy:.

Edit.

From what I remember it looked like this:

so maybe I played the 2002 version? Edit. Yes I played 2002, because I played it on PS2 :flushed: :joy:.

i know the story of SA, but i still dont get what Dewanna Jiis Cult has to do with it. 47 places the Dongle for Sergei, so he can retrieve some Data, but they get stolen by the Cult. Is this ever explained? iirc, we get the Rocket System from Hayamoto Sr, so what are those Datas for?

then we are two allready!

Why dont you share your Timemachine with us, you Prick? :joy:

That’s it,ingrobny can’t be trusted anymore Suspend that man!

I’m glad they updated the graphics for the 2002 re-release. SA used to look terrible!

Hitman: Contracts [19]
Hitman: Blood Money [24] +1
Hitman (2016) [23]
Hitman Comics and Books [14] -2

Hitman: Codename 47 [25] +1
Hitman: Contracts [19]
Hitman: Absolution [19] -2