The Birthday Thread 🎉

:open_mouth:

It’s… BEAUTIFUL.

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday to these people! Surprise!

@IndianAgent47

@UrsamRableckBearmon

@Chef-assassin

@linux_penguin wore my best suit for this one (it’s a penguin joke)

(yes, the default image for “birthday cake” in my head is a wedding-style, pink-with-white-frosting cake)

AND HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE SINCE MAY 12TH, the last time I visited this thread!
I also have a proposition for you all! I’d have drawn everyone something, but…

Essentially, my original plan for this thread hasn't worked. Sorry.

Last month I posted this thing :grimacing:

I have realised that I really, really get way too ahead of myself sometimes. I have to stop announcing things before they’re fully set in stone. I had a plan, I just found it very hard to come up with ideas for it and keep up with the increasing amount of B-Days in June, which made it more and more overwhelming (along with real-life commitments) that I kind of gave up, save for the 4 I worked on since then.

It’s really hard to draw something as a personal surprise to someone, especially when you’re going off of surface-level internet history most of the time.

So, in the interest of giving you all something fun, (and saving me the trouble of keeping track of everyone’s internet likes/dislikes…) :grin:

But, I am willing to doodle a little something for anyone who’s had a birthday since May 12th, or, may have an upcoming birthday in the future. Just shoot me a DM of a concept or idea and I’ll sketch something out quick.
I want to give people a nice little gift (while maybe slightly challenging my own skills in a way). Though if you ask for a chicken it’ll be infinitely easier for me, 'cause I’m good at that!! :grinning:

17 Likes

DUDE!!! Thank you so much. I love your BlackTailmon Uver. and also the rest of the drawings. So cute.

10 Likes

That… is beautiful :cry: thank you Chicken!!

11 Likes

That’s absolutely amazing!! :smile:
It’s clear that the tux isn’t limited to just Tux

I may have only ever coded in python and javascript but even I can make a cracking linux joke

8 Likes

thank you all of you! I was sadly hospitalised for an entire month after a car crash and couldn’t thank you in time. this means a lot to me, cheers!

8 Likes

I am sorry to hear that, but I am glad you’re okay. And what makes it better is you returned here in the best time possible. Enjoy Ambrose Island, yo! :wink:

5 Likes

That is a crazy turn of events. I hope you’re okay now!
It’s very nice of you to come back and thank people way longer after the fact. :+1:

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @scoobywizard! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @scoobywizard! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @scoobywizard !

11 Likes

Have a beary happy burrday, @scoobywizard !

11 Likes

Happy birthday, @scoobywizard !

12 Likes

Happy Birthday, @scoobywizard !

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @scoobywizard :partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @scoobywizard :partying_face: :gift:

10 Likes

Happy birthday, @scoobywizard ! :birthday::tada:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @scoobywizard! :birthday: :partying_face: